1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

“I’ll gladly share my wife with other men in order to reject my male privilege”

Are you man enough to share your wife with another person? Revolutionary way to reject male privilege.

npc-fav2-150x150.png NPC  4 days ago
20 Comments 44,087 1 minute read

liberals share their wives to reject male privilege

A new trend is taking the nation by storm. Liberal men from across the country are voluntarily stepping up to share their wives and girlfriends with other men in order to reject their male privilege. Women are not property, and men are starting to figure that out and take action.

The institution of marriage is inherently sexist and misogynist. The idea of claiming and owning a woman simply because of a set of spoken matrimonial words is dated and is seen as sickening. The only thing preventing a respectable man with sharing his wife with other people would be his male privilege and the implications therein.

READ: “My toxic masculinity selfishly prevented me from sharing my wife with other men”

READ: Toxic masculinity at an all time low after impactful Gillette ad released

We spoke with Cory Broslin, a San Diego State University graduate about how he’s felt liberated after shedding his male privilege and toxic masculinity.

“I’ll gladly share my wife with other men in order to reject my male privilege”

Are you man enough to share your wife with another person? Revolutionary way to reject male privilege.

npc-fav2-150x150.png NPC  4 days ago
20 Comments 44,087 1 minute read

liberals share their wives to reject male privilege

True Patriot Wear

A new trend is taking the nation by storm. Liberal men from across the country are voluntarily stepping up to share their wives and girlfriends with other men in order to reject their male privilege. Women are not property, and men are starting to figure that out and take action.

The institution of marriage is inherently sexist and misogynist. The idea of claiming and owning a woman simply because of a set of spoken matrimonial words is dated and is seen as sickening. The only thing preventing a respectable man with sharing his wife with other people would be his male privilege and the implications therein.

READ: “My toxic masculinity selfishly prevented me from sharing my wife with other men”

READ: Toxic masculinity at an all time low after impactful Gillette ad released

We spoke with Cory Broslin, a San Diego State University graduate about how he’s felt liberated after shedding his male privilege and toxic masculinity.

When my wife and I got married, I used to think she wouldn’t be with any other man but me. Little did I know, that was my male privilege speaking. I’ll never let toxic masculinity overtake me. I’ll gladly share my wife with other men in order to reject my male privilege.

• Cory Broslin

When my wife and I got married, I used to think she wouldn’t be with any other man but me. Little did I know, that was my male privilege speaking. I’ll never let toxic masculinity overtake me. I’ll gladly share my wife with other men in order to reject my male privilege.

• Cory Broslin

The stunning bravery of progressive liberal men is astounding. It takes real woke awareness of ones own privilege and disproportionate advantages to step up and initiate an reciprocated open relationship. Women have been oppressed for far too long in this country. It’s time to turn the tables to their favor.

SATIRE SITE

When my wife and I got married, I used to think she wouldn’t be with any other man but me. Little did I know, that was my male privilege speaking. I’ll never let thttps://npcdaily.com/3303/ill-gladly-share-my-wife-with-other-men-in-order-to-reject-my-male-privilege/?fbclid=IwAR1OQfex7D8yy2yoURdVoIkaz0kyTw78C2mIh7cHWiFTmk_INaRx4-9PPE0oxic masculinity overtake me. I’ll gladly share my wife with other men in order to my male privilege.

• Cory Broslin

What an emasculated, 🙀 whipped,  P.O.S. 🙄

NPC

The creator of NPC Daily. The mastermind behind the entire NPC Daily movement. Yes, this entire website is satire and not meant to be taken seriously. It's for fun. Chill. See "about" page for more details. Now that we got that taken care of, repeat after me: "Orange man the absolute worst."

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

NPC

The creator of NPC Daily. The mastermind behind the entire NPC Daily movement. Yes, this entire website is satire and not meant to be taken seriously. It's for fun. Chill. See "about" page for more details. Now that we got that taken care of, repeat after me: "Orange man the absolute worst."

The sad thing is, I wouldn't doubt if they take this seriously.  Heck it's probably the libs that eat the most Tide pods.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

That is funny how certain people get offended, you was always taught to protect the family jewels when playing any kind of ball

I betcha if this lady had a pair (who’s to say a Chicago liberal doesn’t) and got hit in’em, she’d be a lot more understanding.

• Mr. P changed the title to ❄️ Social Justice Weirdos ruin everything