No, it's the antifa flyer calling for the murder of all white men, women, and children.........you know, those guys you libtards support........

You meant to say "those" in bold cause you and I both know where I stand on political party affiliation, I have the warning point to prove it ;)

While this article says they not supporting it I would guarantee they are in full support : https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/texas-antifa-demands-removal-of-sam-houston-statue . I was going to make this a thread, but since there's already an Antifa thread I'll put it here.

I don't care if he owned slaves which was legal at the time. He was a great General for Texas Independence and our first President. While I know Stephen F. Austin is the Father of Texas he should be honored as well as the great Sam Houston. Sam Houston in my opinion is the most important person in the History of the Republic and State of Texas. His owning of slaves should in no way have any bearing on how he is remembered in History. I would not doubt the idiots in Houston are thinking about changing the name of this city however. That is something they should never do either.

• 2 months later...

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/07/antifa-gets-violent-downtown-portland-3-arrested/

Just one small example of these fascist in Antifa (isn't that name a joke). They wear hoods & masks just as the KKK did. As with much happening today, I'm in disbelief.

Can any of you account for the MSM lack of coverage? Imagine the outrage, if you can, if a bunch of Christians in hoods & mask were attacking Muslims? Not only from the MSM, but Congress as well.

Hard to imagine the hate these Leftist groups harbor in their hearts. At a Town Hall in Ca, this bunch told a Rep Congressman, "May you die in pain". And the more they're able to disrupt, and physically attack the right with impunity, the more empowered they become, and the more this will escalate.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-rep-doug-lamalfa-catches-an-earful-on-1502130906-htmlstory.html

REB, I only saw a bunch of old people in the Chico town hall vid. Are these people the typical Antifa squirrels and associated with those in Portland? Just asking, I thought we were focusing on the Antifa\Patriot's Prayer organizations if we can call them that. Oh, just one example, Antifa. I'm kind of surprised as much negativity in this forum about California that anyone cares what those old folks in Chico do.

Geez, more mention of opioid overdose... Ann Sisney of Chico told LaMalfa that her son, William, died of an opioid overdose two years ago. She held up a picture

Unfortunately, it's not just Antifa harrier. There's a bunch on the left that have TDS. And those old folks in Chico, they were old enough to know better than to say, as one did, May you die in pain.

But to be fair, had Hillary won, most of us would have HDS.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it's not just Antifa harrier. There's a bunch on the left that have TDS. And those old folks in Chico, they were old enough to know better than to say, as one did, May you die in pain.

But to be fair, had Hillary won, most of us would have HDS.

That's the in understatement of the decade, right there ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-activists-confront-trump-supporters-at-violent-berkeley-protest/23187975/

Sorry to mislabel it, but that's what I'm supposed to believe.

Antifa is just a violent organization that wants Marxist polices in our Government. They will use violence to try and accomplish that goal. Wherever this organization or any organization begins to cause violence they should be arrested immediately. President Trump was right in condemning all groups in Charlottesville,, but he should condemn this group in California immediately. I actually think the NSA should label them as a terrorist group, because they sure do act like one.

• Like 2

I've often mentioned the similarities between Antifa Anarchist and the Nazi Brown Shirts. Let's go a step further. Let's compare them to someone else. They wear hoods. They are free to physically attack with impunity. The police allow them to. The local mayors and Govt officials condone their actions. Now who does that sound like back in the 30's, 40's, and 50's. KKK.

So you liberals on here, if you want to badmouth Neo Nazis and the KKK, that's fine, and I'll agree, but don't bother defending Antifa, for if you do, you aren't making any sense.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/28/berkeley-police-allowed-anarchists-jump-barricade-assault-demonstrators/

• Like 1

Appears the Antifa Fascist are going pro. According to a couple of conservative Berkeley (all there is?) students, Antifa is now hiring mercenaries. Thugs from Oakland who are paid to come in with clubs and attack folks on the right with clubs, and once on the ground stomp on them. Anti fascist? Oxymoron. They are the epitome of fascist.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/28/berkeley-conservatives-speak-out-against-antifa-following-violent-protests.html

maxresdefault.jpg

This is an interesting topic. Many times on this Forum, I've voiced my opinion of them. Some of you may have disagreed completely, or some may have thought my opinion to harsh, or reeked of a conspiracy theory.

The Antifa War Cry chanted at Berkeley attack:

No Trump, no wall, no USA at all.

Pay close attention to that war cry. These Loons aren't Anti Fascist, they're Bolsheviks. And for those of you wanting to tear down statues because the people they represent were traitors - if you really believe that, you should very much be against Antifa, because based on their chants, they're traitors.

They're communists pure and simple. The desire to destroy all things that have to do with capitalism, not that our own politicians haven't been slowly doing the same. The only thing I agree with them on is there opposition to Neo Nazi's and the KKK, but that's 99.99% of all Americans. The numbers I could find is there are 90 Neo Nazi groups in the U.S. . I don't think each chapter has more than 100 members so I'm going with that figure of 9,000. The KKK from what I found had between 5,000 - 9,000 members. I'm going to go on the high side and go with the 9K mark. Where talking about 18,000 idiots in that form those groups. Let's say there are 100 sympathizers for each member of these groups. I'm okay with 18 million people that might support their views our of 321,600,000 it's a little more than that Americans. By those numbers 94.41% of Americans abhor these groups. Antifa will use violence, and while they are mainly on the West Coast they are trying to gain followers. I'm against both groups, because they are both evil in my opinion from the videos that I've seen.

• 1 month later...

The communist movement known as Antifa (short for Anti-Fascist Action) has sparked violence across the nation. In the wake of their battling despicable white supremacist in Charlottesville, Antifa has begun to gain mainstream popularity. But unbeknownst to much of the public, the vast majority of Antifa violence isn't targeted at genuine fascists, but mainstream conservatives and civilians. With help from those who have encountered Antifa, including Milo Yiannopoulos, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, Jack Posobiec, and Steve Deace, conservative author Trevor Loudon guides us through the history and ideas behind the Antifa movement, starting with Leon Trotsky and going all the way through the events in Berkeley, CA and Charlottesville, VA.

• Mr. P changed the title to Antifa thugs attack journalist in Portland