President Trump Launches 2020 Re-Election Campaign

RETIREDFAN1

Trump Raises $24.8 Million on Day of 2020 Kickoff Rally!...

6/19/2019, 8:28:38 AM · by caww · 1 replies
breitbart ^ | 6/19/2019 | Charlie Spiering
President Donald Trump raised a staggering $24.8 million in 24 hours on the day he officially announced he was running for re-election......Do the math: that’s more than a million dollars an hour for an entire day. The campaign had set a $7 million goal for Trump’s kickoff rally day in order to top Democrat primary challengers record fundraising earlier in the year. Former Vice President Joe Biden made headlines for raising $6.3 million on his first day and Beto O’Rourke raised $6.1 million on his first day. Sen. Bernie Sanders brought $5.9 million. The numbers were released by RNC chairwoman...

You really have to scratch your head at all these polls showing President Trump losing to any of the countless dimocraps running for president, much less by double digits .... especially when you see the cheering thousands of people at his events vs the hand full of libtard minions that show up at the dim rallies and events ... Eric Swalwell had something like 18 people show up for his anti-2nd amendment debacle ... Bite Me, Pocahontas,  and Crazy Bernie crowds have alson been fairly small ... the rest are almost not worth mentioning ... 

These polls are nothing but manufactured attempts to lower voter support for Donald Trump ... and judging from last night, it ain't working very well ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You really have to scratch your head at all these polls showing President Trump losing to any of the countless dimocraps running for president, much less by double digits .... especially when you see the cheering thousands of people at his events vs the hand full of libtard minions that show up at the dim rallies and events ... Eric Swalwell had something like 18 people show up for his anti-2nd amendment debacle ... Bite Me, Pocahontas,  and Crazy Bernie crowds have alson been fairly small ... the rest are almost not worth mentioning ... 

These polls are nothing but manufactured attempts to lower voter support for Donald Trump ... and judging from last night, it ain't working very well ....

Didn't work too good for the libtards and their whores in the MSM in 2016 either......there are more dims running for president than people who show up at their rallies......:rofl:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Didn't work too good for the libtards and their #### in the MSM in 2016 either......there are more dims running for president than people who show up at their rallies......:rofl:

The RNC should hire ORKIN trucks to spray around the dimocrat events ....:rofl:

• Like 1

Just now, CENTEXFAN said:

Or maybe they hate him because he tried to kick Americans off their healthcare plans because they had pre-existing conditions. 

I still haven't read anywhere in the Constitution where the federal government has any authority AT ALL in the provision of or regulation of healthcare...........

17 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I still haven't read anywhere in the Constitution where the federal government has any authority AT ALL in the provision of or regulation of healthcare...........

Love to have that debate with the Republicans for the 2020 elections.  

4 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

First off. everyone knows he launched his campaign Two years ago. he had several rally's.

Second , it was laughable to see him regurgitate all the Hillary Clinton garbage for the cult members. He spewed hate and divisiveness . No doubt now that he is planning on trying to win with the few cult members he has left.

Poll in Florida right now have him 10-5 Points down to most democrats. Now Its funny people will say that the polls don't matter and are fake. but Donald sure touted them when they show him up. but calls them "Fake" when he does not like them. even trumps own campaigns polls he has now called fake.

He is an idiot who acts like a spoiled kid. we would bust our kids butts for acting like he does.

Right now he is Obstructing Justice in withholding evidence and testimony and telling WH people they cant testify. He is Openly Obstructing a legal oversight investigation. That alone is grounds for impeachment.

Prediction for the future . Trump loses the election by a bunch. He will claim Fraud and try some stunt to stay in the WH. Many of the cult members on here will support that as well like everything else he has done.

Last nights event for trump reminds me of the Eagles Concert I went to. kept playing all the old hits like ( hate of immigrants, hate of the Press, hate of Clinton, hate of muslims, and on and on)  it was just the same as 2016. I saw were he mentioned Hillary like 13 times. Hilarious

typical libtard....spouting all your :BS: with absolutely ZERO evidence........get it in your clouded mind......MOST of American don't give a damn what you and your ilk have to say about anything..... and 99% of the posters on THIS site could care less.....WE elected President Trump to do exactly what he is doing, and WE will re-elect him in 2020.......get ready to cry again snowflake......

• Thanks 1

Just now, ScreamingEagle said:

Congratulations WestHardin. I’m glad to see that you and KirtFalcon made it back from your second honeymoon and both decided to come out in full force this morning. 

Kirts evidently been in the retirement home.....I've been vacationing.........:rofl:

21 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

First off. everyone knows he launched his campaign Two years ago. he had several rally's.

Second , it was laughable to see him regurgitate all the Hillary Clinton garbage for the cult members. He spewed hate and divisiveness . No doubt now that he is planning on trying to win with the few cult members he has left.

Poll in Florida right now have him 10-5 Points down to most democrats. Now Its funny people will say that the polls don't matter and are fake. but Donald sure touted them when they show him up. but calls them "Fake" when he does not like them. even trumps own campaigns polls he has now called fake.

He is an idiot who acts like a spoiled kid. we would bust our kids butts for acting like he does.

Right now he is Obstructing Justice in withholding evidence and testimony and telling WH people they cant testify. He is Openly Obstructing a legal oversight investigation. That alone is grounds for impeachment.

Prediction for the future . Trump loses the election by a bunch. He will claim Fraud and try some stunt to stay in the WH. Many of the cult members on here will support that as well like everything else he has done.

Last nights event for trump reminds me of the Eagles Concert I went to. kept playing all the old hits like ( hate of immigrants, hate of the Press, hate of Clinton, hate of muslims, and on and on)  it was just the same as 2016. I saw were he mentioned Hillary like 13 times. Hilarious

Why you hating on the Eagles? You sunk to a new low!

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

64552437_10157087736465482_3238999210606985216_n.jpg

It looks the same when Trump was running against Hillary.  They are only polling high population areas like Philly and Pittsburgh.  Almost all of Philly is filled with Democrat losers who want big government to take care of them.