President Trump Launches 2020 Re-Election Campaign

RETIREDFAN1

9 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Or maybe they hate him because he tried to kick Americans off their healthcare plans because they had pre-existing conditions. 

Total :BS: .... President Trump has never been for, or tried to kick anyone off their healthcare plans because of pre-existing conditions ... he has always said he was for keeping pre-existing condition part of any healthcare reform ... You have swallowed the CNN/LSDMSNBC false narrative :bait: hook line and sinker .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Total :BS: .... President Trump has never been for, or tried to kick anyone off their healthcare plans because of pre-existing conditions ... he has always said he was for keeping pre-existing condition part of any healthcare reform ... You have swallowed the CNN/LSDMSNBC false narrative :bait: hook line and sinker .... 

Liar.

The bill Trump was going to sign , but McCain did his famous thumbs down and defeated the bill.  That bill would have let insurance companies deny or raise rates on people with pre-existing conditions.  Whether you flat out deny or raise rates to where it is no longer affordable for people with pre-existing conditions to afford a plan, that was Trump's plan for healthcare.  This is the main reason Republicans lost the mid-terms.  

You know what 4 of my girls pre-existing conditions were ?  They were in foster care for a time before I adopted them.  

However, if Trump does do a healthcare plan where pre-existing conditions are covered under NO PENALTY.  Trump would win re-election in a landslide.  McConnell has however decided not to talk about healthcare until AFTER the elections.  That is all you need to know about that plan.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is why I don't buy into polls, especially early ones.  Trump should ignore them as well.  They had Hillary in the lead 50% to Trump's 32%.  How'd that turn out again ?  https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2228

There is so much time between now and Nov. 2020 anything can happen.

1. War with Iran ?

2. Good, bad, or no healthcare plan brought forward by Trump or Democrat rival.  

3. Immigration raids.  Media can't wait to interview or post pictures of distraught kids as parents being ripped from them.  Most moderate Republicans will be queasy on those pics or stories.  

31 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Liar.

The bill Trump was going to sign , but McCain did his famous thumbs down and defeated the bill.  That bill would have let insurance companies deny or raise rates on people with pre-existing conditions.  Whether you flat out deny or raise rates to where it is no longer affordable for people with pre-existing conditions to afford a plan, that was Trump's plan for healthcare.  This is the main reason Republicans lost the mid-terms.  

You know what 4 of my girls pre-existing conditions were ?  They were in foster care for a time before I adopted them.  

However, if Trump does do a healthcare plan where pre-existing conditions are covered under NO PENALTY.  Trump would win re-election in a landslide.  McConnell has however decided not to talk about healthcare until AFTER the elections.  That is all you need to know about that plan.  

You are full of :poop: .... Trump has never been for eliminating pre-existing conditions, not back then, not now, or ever .... he specifically says any reform has to cover pre-existing conditions every time he talks about healthcare reform ... you might try actually listening to what he says instead of people like Rachael Madcow, Chrissy Matthews and all the liars over at CNN .... 

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It looks the same when Trump was running against Hillary.  They are only polling high population areas like Philly and Pittsburgh.  Almost all of Philly is filled with Democrat losers who want big government to take care of them.  

You can just hear that old Hooterville band firing BiteMe’s constituents......😂

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are full of :poop: .... Trump has never been for eliminating pre-existing conditions, not back then, not now, or ever .... he specifically says any reform has to cover pre-existing conditions every time he talks about healthcare reform ... you might try actually listening to what he says instead of people like Rachael Madcow, Chrissy Matthews and all the liars over at CNN .... 

You're just trying to rewrite history.  What Trump says and does is too different things.

7 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

You're just trying to rewrite history.  What Trump says and does is too different things.

Revisionist history is exactly what the dims are trying to do ... it's in their playbook  ... President Trump has been clear on this issue, anyone who has actually taken the time to listen to him knows it.  You have been hoodwinked by the anti-Trump media ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

So, someone from El Paso, who speaks Spanish and has a nickname from childhood, is a 'fake Mexican' and is an example of Democrats appearing to try and look diverse, instead of the actual make up of the party, in voters and elected representatives? Yeah, that doesn't work, but it might go for a punchline of some kind. 😏

https://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, someone from El Paso, who speaks Spanish and has a nickname from childhood, is a 'fake Mexican' and is an example of Democrats appearing to try and look diverse, instead of the actual make up of the party, in voters and elected representatives? Yeah, that doesn't work, but it might go for a punchline of some kind. 😏

https://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE.......he's as FAKE as they come.....like 99% of you libtards are Larry.......

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm....interesting, so what makes him or others liberal 'fake'? He had a plot to go by his childhood nickname, since childhood, in case he ran for POTUS? What else you got?

How about the lie he tells that he is a hispanic for one.......lol......

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm....interesting, so what makes him or others liberal 'fake'? He had a plot to go by his childhood nickname, since childhood, in case he ran for POTUS? What else you got?

or maybe your FAKE Indian, Fauxcahontas...Aka: Elizabeth Warren......you dims are servants of satan, the father of lies.....you all lie so much you wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit you in the face.......

1 minute ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Try debunking what they’ve stated instead of just questioning the source. 

:sleep:They have been caught in so many lies I'm not going to waste my time repeating them......read through the threads here.........every lie they've told has been exposed on this site......

Beto O ‘Rourke never claimed to be Hispanic, and he has been Beto as a nickname given that by his parents since he was basically born, but bigger question is yeah, absolutely, when did the Trump Party care one iota about the truth and character and integrity a person has? 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Beto O ‘Rourke never claimed to be Hispanic, and he has been Beto as a nickname given that by his parents since he was basically born, but bigger question is yeah, absolutely, when did the Trump Party care one iota about the truth and character and integrity a person has? 

You really need to see a licensed mental health professional about your latent hate issues; It isn’t serving you well.😱

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

when did the Trump Party care one iota about the truth and character and integrity a person has? 

I could ask that same thing about the Democratic party. Prominent democrats have outright lied and been let off the hook.

Remember Hillary "I landed under sniper fire"? Completely untrue.

Elizabeth Warren "I'm part Native American"? Completely untrue.

Kamala Harris claimed she listened to music that wasn't even out yet. Falsehood.

Do you dismiss those? Where is your criticism of those lies?

I'm not defending Trump. I'm asking for consistency.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I could ask that same thing about the Democratic party. Prominent democrats have outright lied and been let off the hook.

Remember Hillary "I landed under sniper fire"? Completely untrue.

Elizabeth Warren "I'm part Native American"? Completely untrue.

Kamala Harris claimed she listened to music that wasn't even out yet. Falsehood.

Do you dismiss those? Where is your criticism of those lies?

I'm not defending Trump. I'm asking for consistency.

Sorry, Democrats are”fresh out” of that commodity.... They have “hypocrisy” by the railcar load, however...

First of all, don’t think my feelings are latent, at all, but pretty much out in the open. 

Second, not defending anyone’s ‘selective memory’ about anything, on either side. Big fan of integrity. 

The current POTUS is an all-time example of what matters, and his diehard supporters don’t care, at all, that he is pathological, so that seems to me to a clear cut case of living in glass houses. 

That can get very hot and not cost effective in a Texas summer! 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First of all, don’t think my feelings are latent, at all, but pretty much out in the open. 

Second, not defending anyone’s ‘selective memory’ about anything, on either side. Big fan of integrity. 

The current POTUS is an all-time example of what matters, and his diehard supporters don’t care, at all, that he is pathological, so that seems to me to a clear cut case of living in glass houses. 

Go find a beach, Larry, and chill.......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So what is your opinion of Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, and Elizabeth Warren lying, then? And do you hold them to account? All three are prominent figures, one is a former Senator and Secretary of State, and two are currently prominent Senators, both of whom are running for President. How about Lois Lerner, Loretta Lynch, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok?