Whitehouse Baseball

PoopMcGoo

Coach Jenkins is one of the best coaches in Texas. And his oldest son will be in the 8th grade runs the rpo as well as a veteran high school qb. Alto is in great hands a d watch what I tell you about his qb son.  Go Jackets

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

Coach Jenkins is one of the best coaches in Texas. And his oldest son will be in the 8th grade runs the rpo as well as a veteran high school qb. Alto is in great hands a d watch what I tell you about his qb son.  Go Jackets

Man, we couldn’t be more happy to have Coach Jenkins and his family in Alto. He is a proven leader with a phenomenal record and I am feeling very blessed right now. You are spot on about his son, too; that guy can spin the ball!! We have something really special cooking in Alto with Coach Meeks leading the way. And I feel our baseball program is about to take it to the next level with the hiring of Coach Jenkins. Only one senior graduated and some young dudes that can play are on the way. ALWAYS a good day to be a Jacket, but FEELING IT especially right now! 👍