2019 DCTF Magazines

MattStepp

Were mailed out today to insiders, they should get them in 5-10 days depending on the mail....schools who purchased custom covers (looking at you Longview and Pleasant Grove) may have received them as early as today....they'll appear in stores around July 1

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

Were mailed out today to insiders, they should get them in 5-10 days depending on the mail....schools who purchased custom covers (looking at you Longview and Pleasant Grove) may have received them as early as today....they'll appear in stores around July 1

Geez! 10 days to get from Dallas to others areas in the USA. What do you guys use, Pony Express still ?

• Stinks 1

10 hours ago, wooderson said:

Geez! 10 days to get from Dallas to others areas in the USA. What do you guys use, Pony Express still ?

We say ten days because if we put normal mail times and somehow USPS was slow delivering it...we'd get blamed...so ten days is hedging our bets to limit people complaining

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I wonder if other states have high school football magazines with the long history, pedigree and staying power DCTF has.

DOUBTFUL!

Actually, Hootens Magazine in Arkansas has more information in regard to high school. Still, I consider DCTF to be outstanding. You've got to remember Texas has something like 1,400 teams and Arkansas only a few 100.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:58 PM, wooderson said:

I think they have done a great job! I got an email Wednesday June 20th telling me to be on the lookout for my issue. Opened my mailbox Thursday the 21st and there was my copy of the "bible".

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

I think they have done a great job! I got an email Wednesday June 20th telling me to be on the lookout for my issue. Opened my mailbox Thursday the 21st and there was my copy of the "bible".

Thanks, the mail is unpredictable so we have to put that wiggle room in because people will complain and moan first chance they get

On 6/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, MattStepp said:

We say ten days because if we put normal mail times and somehow USPS was slow delivering it...we'd get blamed...so ten days is hedging our bets to limit people complaining

you mean people will complain about trivial matters? 

• LOL! 1