3A DII District 10

Stoney

Thanks to DieHardCubsFan for the advance copy of DCTF’s predictions for the district. I think there’s a definite line between the playoff teams and non. Shake up the top 4 and it wouldn’t surprise me that’s how it plays out. Same with the bottom 4. 

Harmony

Troup

Winona

Arp

Grand Saline

Alba-Golden

Frankston

Quitman

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Thanks to DieHardCubsFan for the advance copy of DCTF’s predictions for the district. I think there’s a definite line between the playoff teams and non. Shake up the top 4 and it wouldn’t surprise me that’s how it plays out. Same with the bottom 4. 

Harmony

Troup

Winona

Arp

Grand Saline

Alba-Golden

Frankston

Quitman

well...….we all thought that last year too and well....Arp was on the outside looking in....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Ok Lets see where y'all think everyone will finish out

Harmony

Troup

Winona

Grand Saline

Alba-Golden

Arp

Frankston

Quitman

I can see that, we could possibly finish 2nd IMHO, we have the pieces just have to put it together and get healthy.... we have some leaders and we also have some maturing to do as well, this is one of those teams that could pull a upset or could get our butts whipped on any given night 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I can see that, we could possibly finish 2nd IMHO, we have the pieces just have to put it together and get healthy.... we have some leaders and we also have some maturing to do as well, this is one of those teams that could pull a upset or could get our butts whipped on any given night 

We are in the same boat...Arp will just about score with anyone this season...They're Air game has the potential to be a 3-4000 yard season. Run game is really strong with a very Talented Young Sophomore coming up in Williams. He's a legit stud!! He's around 5:10 185LBS and probably one of the strongest kids on the team already. Overall I'm not gonna pick Arp to do a lot this year...I'll let them find their way and back them 100% no matter the outcome. I'll still eat crow every week lmao

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

We are in the same boat...Arp will just about score with anyone this season...They're Air game has the potential to be a 3-4000 yard season. Run game is really strong with a very Talented Young Sophomore coming up in Williams. He's a legit stud!! He's around 5:10 185LBS and probably one of the strongest kids on the team already. Overall I'm not gonna pick Arp to do a lot this year...I'll let them find their way and back them 100% no matter the outcome. I'll still eat crow every week lmao

I hear ya, die heart fans nothing wrong with that 

7 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

How’d everyone do in their scrimmages. 

Ours went well, we loss 13-6 in 2 live quarters, had a 60 yard run called back in the live portion that could've tied it, overall we looked good, got a few kinks to work out but were getting better 

32 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ours went well, we loss 13-6 in 2 live quarters, had a 60 yard run called back in the live portion that could've tied it, overall we looked good, got a few kinks to work out but were getting better 

Heck yeah! We did ok. Elkhart will be tough this year. Look for them to make a little noise.