Big Brother

Stoney

20 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I see the older guy and larger woman getting voted off first.  They have no athletic ability.  At least the older guy is smart enough to know it , and play the social route.  

The big’un is annoying as heck. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Crawford said:

I'm ready for Isabella to go.

She has absolutely no clue how to play the game or why. She goes off on the one girl for lying to her and when it goes proven that she wasn’t, that the house wanted her and Nick gone, she keeps up with the same hate towards the girl. If Cliff, Kat, Nicole, Jessica can get a couple more to their side they might have a shot at making it a few more weeks in this game. If they can’t? It’s gonna be easy pickings until the 9 turn on each other.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Crawford said:

For me, kinda a bitter sweet night. I'm glad to see Isabella on the block, but I'd also like to see cocky Jack leave the house.

You get a big target on the block you pull the trigger and get’em out. Even if it is against a rat like Bella. You could work with Nick and Bella now. Jack and Jackson? They gonna run roughshod over this house.

You just gotta love Cliff. Not only because he's from the great state of Texas, but he seems to have a good character and morals. I like the segment they showed with his family back in the Houston area. I'm pulling for Cliff.

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, Julie hammered Jack about his comments in the house. Never seen BB show pass clips to the evicted house guest. Personal, I think it's just these liberals just trying to make it into something that it's not.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cliff and Nicole choose Tommy to be evicted instead of Holly. I think it was a bad move. Better to take Tommy to the final four rather then Mickie and Holly. I believe Tommy would have stayed true to his word to throw the HOH competition knowing Mickie can't play. They better hope Holly don't win the HOH now or one of the two are going to the jury house. Dumb, dumb!

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, Crawford said:

Cliff and Nicole choose Tommy to be evicted instead of Holly. I think it was a bad move. Better to take Tommy to the final four rather then Mickie and Holly. I believe Tommy would have stayed true to his word to throw the HOH competition knowing Mickie can't play. They better hope Holly don't win the HOH now or one of the two are going to the jury house. Dumb, dumb!

I’m with you. I think that’s the move that lost the game for Nicole and Cliff. You had a decent shot of a final three withTommy versus a 2 on 1 of Mickie/Holly versus one of them. 

• Like 1

I respect the fact that Cliff wants to be a man of his word, but this is a game, this is BB. Now Jackson is going to do the obvious and get rid of Cliff the first chance he gets.

I may be overlooking something, but how is Jackson guaranteed in the finale, like he kept saying? If Cliff or Nicole wins HOH, (can Nicole play HOH or is there even another HOH?), Jackson and Holly will go up. Either Cliff or Nicole vote one out. I'm sure I'm missing something.

@Stoney

• Like 1

I don’t know what in the heck Cliff is thinking. Why would a showmance take Nicole and him to Final 3? No way Mickie is getting rid of Holly. That costed Cliff and probably Nicole the game.

I think Nicole is the current HOH. Mickie and Holly are on the block. So Cliff would be the voter. Mickie wins VETO, takes himself off or Holly off, Nicole has to replace them with Cliff. Then Holly/ Mickie have the vote to evict whoever’s on the block. I think that’s how it works. 

I don’t like how Mickie has played the game all season but it’s his game to lose. Getting Tommy out clinched it for him. He’s a comp beast. He’s got a little bit of a brain rattling around up there. There’s nobody that could sit across from him at the finale and win. If people vote strictly on game play and not emotions.

• Like 1