💤 2020 Democrat primary debates

CarthDawg77

• Mr. P changed the title to 💤 2020 Democrat primary debates
  • 1 month later...

Beto - joke, and should be ashamed for his opening statement.  What an embarrassment.

Booker - Same old bs.

Yang - Wants to buy votes.  😂😂😂

Sanders - Free everything, & do away with fossil fuels.

Warren - Her Aunt Bee raised her kids ( right out of Andy Griffith).

Biden - Great to be here in New Jersey

• LOL! 1

I’ll give Biden this, he’s answering the question.   Warren & Sanders never answer the questions.  They rattle around talking about FREE stuff.   And the rich will pay.  So what happens when the rich leave?  Who pays then?

Notice how on issue after issue every one of them falsely claim "the American people agree" with their radical positions and then they throw out some ridiculous number like 83% .... lies ... :pino: ...

Do they really think the American people support their radical positions? ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

I was going boinkers watching it.   Then it all became clear.  It makes perfect sense.  Those 10 candidates are vying to become the President of.........Venezuela.   It’s the only thing that makes sense.   Holy Moly, I feel better now.  

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I was going boinkers watching it.   Then it all became clear.  It makes perfect sense.  Those 10 candidates are vying to become the President of.........Venezuela.   It’s the only thing that makes sense.   Holy Moly, I feel better now.  

One thing for certain, If Any ONE of these idiots wins in 2020; The end is not far away.😳

Come on guys, they talked about all those wonderful programs that they are going to instill. 

Couldn't we all use an extra $1000 a month from the government, of course you'll pay $1500 a month in taxes. 

How about those democracy bucks. So we are up to $1100 in free money, well money they print, because there will be NO value. 

I mean, "you're damn right I am gonna take those guns. Because that AR-15 is a weapon of war, the newest term thrown out by the leftists. And they call conservatives Nazis. SMFH

Even Crazy Uncle Joe asked how things were going to be paid for, of course, Warren can't let you have a thing, she wants to tax your wealth, isn't it enough to tax our INCOME, before we can spend our own money, let's see how wealthy you are and take some of that also. But the media loves her, because she looks a lot like the last Piece of 💩,

And Bernie's on FOX right now, saying that people can keep your doctor. We have all heard that "LIE" before. 

I’m on Medicare and I couldn’t even keep my Dr.  He doesn’t do Medicare patients.  I’d bet he’ll quit if they go to Medicare for All.  Which makes me wonder, how many Dr’s will get out of the medical profession if that ever comes to reality.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Come on guys, they talked about all those wonderful programs that they are going to instill. 

Couldn't we all use an extra $1000 a month from the government, of course you'll pay $1500 a month in taxes. 

How about those democracy bucks. So we are up to $1100 in free money, well money they print, because there will be NO value. 

I mean, "you're damn right I am gonna take those guns. Because that AR-15 is a weapon of war, the newest term thrown out by the leftists. And they call conservatives Nazis. SMFH

Even Crazy Uncle Joe asked how things were going to be paid for, of course, Warren can't let you have a thing, she wants to tax your wealth, isn't it enough to tax our INCOME, before we can spend our own money, let's see how wealthy you are and take some of that also. But the media loves her, because she looks a lot like the last Piece of 💩,

And Bernie's on FOX right now, saying that people can keep your doctor. We have all heard that "LIE" before. 

I'm not saying this to brag, but to make a point.

I found one of those websites the other day that shows you what percentage of income you're in. I put in my yearly income and it told me that I am in the top 6%. And it's not quite as much money as you'd think.

And something else occurred to me. What exactly is a "weapon of war"? Didn't people used to go to war with maces, axes, spears, and bow and arrow? Would those be considered "weapons of war"?

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m on Medicare and I couldn’t even keep my Dr.  He doesn’t do Medicare patients.  I’d bet he’ll quit if they go to Medicare for All.  Which makes me wonder, how many Dr’s will get out of the medical profession if that ever comes to reality.

The plan, I think, is for the Democrats to gradually get people to go that direction. Here's how:

If they do one of these "hybrid" plans (i.e. you can have private insurance or medicare), what I think they're hoping for is that the private insurance companies won't be able to adapt, and people will switch to the "public" plan because it's cheaper or "free" (note the quotes), thus putting the private insurance companies out of business, without even passing a law to do so.

I think they're doing something similar with 2A.

• Like 1

Ah, another Democratic Presidential Debate.

I thought Biden made some good arguments compared to some of the other candidates. Especially explaining to some of the other candidates that we "have a Constitution". I disagree with most Democratic positions, but I can think he made good arguments compared to the others, can't I?

Mostly in the first hour I learned that the 10 people on the stage think everything is racist, and that apparently only white people can be racist. And that we should have a bunch of free stuff that nobody's really sure (except maybe Biden) as to how we're gonna pay for it.

Warren was, I believe, disingenuous when she talked about DC being in the pocket of corporate donors. She's not wrong, but how many corporate donors does she have?

As far as the "weapons of war" argument, if we want to go Reductio Ad Absurdum, don't they also use pistols on the battlefield?

I am positive a democrat victory in 2020 would lead to a civil war.  

No guns....no gas.....and no money to pay for the circus they vow to fund.

Beto....”Hell yes we’re gonna take away your AR 15 and AK 47.”

its almost here boys.....pray for a republican victory or you will see 1 million crazy Dalton like rednecks come out of the woodwork.....and we don’t want that.   

• Like 1

Bite Me makes Crazy Bernie look like a young guy ... I didn't realize how much he had aged since President Trump was elected ... He has more than a gaff problem, his memory is terrible ... and it looks like Alzheimers is setting in ... not to mention he is a libtard and out of touch with main stream America  ... he should get both of those eyes bloodshot , it would be great for a Halloween night debate ... 🤣