💤 2020 Democrat primary debates

CarthDawg77

My take (not that it really matters anyway) on the Democratic debates:

1. Joe Biden is most likely going to be the nominee. He's the safe bet and he's running on that. If he is the nominee, and he can somehow make it past Trump's gauntlet, Biden won't do anything in the White House. And I mean that literally. I really don't know how he doesn't use a walker. He can hardly keep his dentures in his mouth for crying out loud.

2. Kamala Harris is slipping. I initially thought she could be the nominee, but her gameplan is to talk about how mean Trump is. And look, I get it. the dems HATE Trump. But at some point you gotta provide some ideas, even if they are terrible. But hating Trump won't get you far, because all of the people on stage hate Trump. 

3. Elizabeth Warren is the smartest I.Q. wise if you ask me, but I'm not sure she even buys in to her own plans. She doesn't even answer the questions they ask her. However, she is a woman, and like Hillary in 2016, we know she will get her some votes based on that from the SJW's, regardless of her beating around the bush every time a question is thrown at her.

4. Bernie is a maniac. Plain and simple. I don't even know how democrats could even contemplate voting for him. He's a LOON.

5. I lose brain cells every time Beto opens his mouth. Especially when it comes to guns. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone not currently officially announced jumping in and getting the nomination .... the dims know Bite Me, Warren, Bernie and Harris have no chance of beating Trump head to head in the general election ... Stumbling, bumbling Bite Me isn't going to make it to the finish line ....

34 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone not currently officially announced jumping in and getting the nomination .... the dims know Bite Me, Warren, Bernie and Harris have no chance of beating Trump head to head in the general election ... Stumbling, bumbling Bite Me isn't going to make it to the finish line ....

None of them do. They are all so far out there you nobody can relate to them