💤 2020 Democrat primary debates

CarthDawg77

37 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ever wonder how DeBlowsio got elected?   Thinking outside the box.   Got a problem?   Ship it off.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/26/new-york-city-saves-money-sending-thousands-homeless-people-somewhere-else/

California governor said the reason they had so many homeless is because they were coming from Texas. 

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Its looking more likely every day.   

:rofl:

Based on what I saw last night, CarthDawg could win in 2024..  😂😂😂

Btw, I’d vote on him!

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You were around for the GOP debates in 2016 with Trump giving nicknames and spewing pandering nonsense and you can say that? Okay. 

Sad to see those like Marco Rubio and Cruz completely knuckle under from those days and join the Trumplican Party. 

If you can’t beat the Champ, you join him.  He’s going to mop the floor with you crybabies.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You were around for the GOP debates in 2016 with Trump giving nicknames and spewing pandering nonsense and you can say that? Okay. 

Sad to see those like Marco Rubio and Cruz completely knuckle under from those days and join the Trumplican Party. 

Rubio & Cruz didn't join Trump because they liked him. They joined Trump because I they love this country. They have principles that were more important to them than vindictiveness and pettiness. Unlike the left who still can't accept that they lost the election and continue to lose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's not pandering if your policies mirror the proposals made during the campaign.  As far as name calling goes,  it's quite rich to hear folks who have called this man a racist and a mobster complain about name calling. Trump called Rubio "little marco" and Cruz "lying Ted."  Neither of which are nearly as nasty as being called a racist mobster.  SMH

N

13 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Can a modern combined the two debate threads together ? Carth had the first thread.  

I think we should keep them separate ... like the dims split their "debate"

We could name them :

Dim Hate Trump / Free Stuff Side Show I

Dim Hate Trump / Free Stuff Side Show II

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

Their gun rhetoric was frustrating.

Do those candidates know what a semi-automatic is? A Glock is a semi-automatic. Most rifles (aside from bolt-action) are semi-auto.

And "weapons of war?" What the heck does that even mean? Pistols are also weapons of war.

I know of no one who wants to carry around a bazooka or a rocket launcher.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Their gun rhetoric was frustrating.

Do those candidates know what a semi-automatic is? A Glock is a semi-automatic. Most rifles (aside from bolt-action) are semi-auto.

And "weapons of war?" What the heck does that even mean? Pistols are also weapons of war.

I know of no one who wants to carry around a bazooka or a rocket launcher.

The rocket launcher could be fun. 😂

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 💤 2020 Democrat primary debates