💤 2020 Democrat primary debates

CarthDawg77

18 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Their gun rhetoric was frustrating.

Do those candidates know what a semi-automatic is? A Glock is a semi-automatic. Most rifles (aside from bolt-action) are semi-auto.

And "weapons of war?" What the heck does that even mean? Pistols are also weapons of war.

I know of no one who wants to carry around a bazooka or a rocket launcher.

Speak for yourself, I would love to have a bazooka or a rocket launch. Those would be so fun to have out and be cleaning when some idiot boy comes over to try and take out my daughters. LOL. Cleaning guns is fun, but imagine the fun you'd have taking that poor sap outside and shooting a bazooka at an old car at the back of your property and saying, I suspect my daughter will be home by 10 sharp. LOL. 

• LOL! 1

What I took from the democratic debates was that they have decided that being Anti-American is the way to go. When all of those idiots raised their hands in support of giving ILLEGAL ALIENS free healthcare, they lost any hope of me even thinking about voting for any democrat. Those people up on that stage should all be put in prison for treason, especially those that are serving our country right now as a representative or senator. They are more worried about freaking criminals than they are Americans. And Bernie, he even said, "no premiums, no co-pay, no deductibles, but Middle Class will have to pay HIGHER taxes" that's the way to encourage people to support you. Go Bernie Go. 

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Speak for yourself, I would love to have a bazooka or a rocket launch. Those would be so fun to have out and be cleaning when some idiot boy comes over to try and take out my daughters. LOL. Cleaning guns is fun, but imagine the fun you'd have taking that poor sap outside and shooting a bazooka at an old car at the back of your property and saying, I suspect my daughter will be home by 10 sharp. LOL. 

I’ve been that guy; After one of my daughter’s dates brought her home once, I walked the young lad to the porch & told him, “Son, I can’t think of a single reason for you to Ever set foot on this property again...”😡

Rumor I heard, but can’t substantiate, when asked if they were for free HC for illegals, three of them got torn rotator cuffs from raising their hands so fast.   Bernie did say that with all his free stuff, the Middle Class taxpayer will have to bend over and take it in the kister.  He may be a Communist Kook, but at least he’s honest when pressed.  Then this one Loon wants to give every adult a thousand dollars a month.  Can you imagine how many votes he garnered with that statement?   Unfortunately, after him saying that, I passed out and went into a coma.  When I came to, I found a rerun of Mr. Ed for some intellectually stimulating viewing.  

Jmo, Mr. Ed would’ve cleaned their collective clocks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Then this one Loon wants to give every adult a thousand dollars a month.

Think about the amount of money involved there. Let's assume that half of America is 18+. Say, 170 million people.

170,000,000 x 1,000 = 170,000,000,000 ($170 billion) per month.

Multiply that by 12...you get $2.04 trillion per year.

Where's that money come from?

It's a psychological thing. "Oh! $1,000 a month! That's not bad!"

But think about how many other places you hear that to obfuscate the cost. Think about a car purchase. How many car commercials talk about rebates, interest rates, and "monthly payments", without saying "This vehicle is gonna cost you $50,000"?

I agree with @Hagar Bernie was upfront with the costs this time around.  The problem is by admitting where the money will come from, it probably dropped him down a few notches.  But think about the other stuff... he wants to forgive billions and billions of student loan debt.  Where will that money come from?  The taxpayers, mainly middle class.  

These lions want to give free healthcare to illegals... how do you even do that?  You have to get them to sign up for it to begin with.  Then, how do you verify their information is even correct?  Where does all of this money come from?  Are we legalizing non-citizens?  I’d respect a plan that would shut down the border and legalize whoever was already here (minus the ones with a criminal history).  But the government would have to lock down the border completely after that for me to fully buy in.

and almost every adult American makes at least $1000 a month now.  If you don’t make that in your current job, you can probably get it in welfare.  So what that crackpot joke of a politician said is just words... empty words.  

So if I were a left leaner and I wanted to win this election, I would talk about decreasing the debt by relinquishing some govt control over certain things that won’t matter to most of the general population.  Increasing revenue from imports while lowering costs for exports, in return seeing an increase in job wages.  Left leaner has to be pro-choice, but win the independent voter by saying “I am pro-choice” and leave it at that and move on to something else... abortion will always be fought in the court system and the president shouldn’t bother with it.  Lowering the costs of medical expenses and insurance availability by revamping Medicaid procedures.  Did you know there is a limit set on how much a hospital etc can bill your insurance for a service and that it’s generally exponentially inflated?  Medicaid then says “you can bill that much but we only pay this much.”  By law, That provider has to accept the Medicaid rate and drop the rest.  With private insurance, they bill the Medicaid max, then can charge you for the rest. Lower those maxes and you have actual real healthcare reform that will actually reduce costs for EVERYONE!!!

7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I agree with @Hagar Bernie was upfront with the costs this time around.  The problem is by admitting where the money will come from, it probably dropped him down a few notches.  But think about the other stuff... he wants to forgive billions and billions of student loan debt.  Where will that money come from?  The taxpayers, mainly middle class.  

These lions want to give free healthcare to illegals... how do you even do that?  You have to get them to sign up for it to begin with.  Then, how do you verify their information is even correct?  Where does all of this money come from?  Are we legalizing non-citizens?  I’d respect a plan that would shut down the border and legalize whoever was already here (minus the ones with a criminal history).  But the government would have to lock down the border completely after that for me to fully buy in.

and almost every adult American makes at least $1000 a month now.  If you don’t make that in your current job, you can probably get it in welfare.  So what that crackpot joke of a politician said is just words... empty words.  

So if I were a left leaner and I wanted to win this election, I would talk about decreasing the debt by relinquishing some govt control over certain things that won’t matter to most of the general population.  Increasing revenue from imports while lowering costs for exports, in return seeing an increase in job wages.  Left leaner has to be pro-choice, but win the independent voter by saying “I am pro-choice” and leave it at that and move on to something else... abortion will always be fought in the court system and the president shouldn’t bother with it.  Lowering the costs of medical expenses and insurance availability by revamping Medicaid procedures.  Did you know there is a limit set on how much a hospital etc can bill your insurance for a service and that it’s generally exponentially inflated?  Medicaid then says “you can bill that much but we only pay this much.”  By law, That provider has to accept the Medicaid rate and drop the rest.  With private insurance, they bill the Medicaid max, then can charge you for the rest. Lower those maxes and you have actual real healthcare reform that will actually reduce costs for EVERYONE!!!

It was clear that each of these losers had a group that they are pandering to, either illegals, millineals, blacks etc; They promise the Moon, but only give you the Cheese.🤨

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It was clear that each of these losers had a group that they are pandering to, either illegals, millineals, blacks etc; They promise the Moon, but only give you the Cheese.🤨

Exactly, they are appealing to the same groups that voted Democrat last time...  Who aren't they appealing to?  Working class middle aged Americans...  What are you giving us?  Because quite honestly, we are an easy fix... we want more money for skilled jobs and less costs to daily living... who is going to give us that?

• Like 1

The average American family is busting their buttts trying to make ends meet, some are retired after working their entire lives to either pay for or earn their Medicare benefits and now the dimwits want to give the same benefits to illegals who broke our laws ... FOR FREE!!!! ... Let that sink in ......

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

The average American family is busting their buttts trying to make ends meet, some are retired after working their entire lives to either pay for or earn their Medicare benefits and now the dimwits want to give the same benefits to illegals who broke out laws ... FOR FREE!!!! ... Let that sink in ......

Everybody would have healthcare.   

16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Who is going to pay for it?

We would pay less overall.

No premium,  deductible,  and Copays with little bit increase in taxes.  The loss of the HMOs will more than offset the tax increase.  

Who do you think is paying for illegals in the ER.?  They already have free healthcare for the last several decades.  

I have to wonder if Joe Voter has any idea how Medicare pays, or even the Democratic candidates?   Hate to bust their bubble, but there’s a nice little deductible to start off the year.  You can’t see any Dr.  You go in the Hospital and you don’t have a supplement plan, you’ll be paying them the rest of your life.  Good Supplement plans are very expensive.  Bottom line folks, it ain’t free.

That said, never heard any of them talk about helping seniors.  The folks, that for the most part, helped build this nation.  No free Medicare for them (us).  No increase in Social Security.  No, tax free income up to $75,000.  About the only thing the Democrats will push for seniors is a Right to Die Bill, and the quicker we do, the better.  Love me some Democrats - not.

12 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

We would pay less overall.

No premium,  deductible,  and Copays with little bit increase in taxes.  The loss of the HMOs will more than offset the tax increase.  

Who do you think is paying for illegals in the ER.?  They already have free healthcare for the last several decades.  

Us folks WHO HAVE HEALTHCARE pay for them, Idiot.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

DUH , proves my point moron.  How do Democrats give someone something that they already have.  

Completely went over your head, retard...😱 hospitals screw folks who have insurance to cover people who have none! Then, the hospital, doctor, lab, etc. comes after US for out of pocket, because they KNOW they ain’t getting 💩 out of the indigent people!😡

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I have to wonder if Joe Voter has any idea how Medicare pays, or even the Democratic candidates?   Hate to bust their bubble, but there’s a nice little deductible to start off the year.  You can’t see any Dr.  You go in the Hospital and you don’t have a supplement plan, you’ll be paying them the rest of your life.  Good Supplement plans are very expensive.  Bottom line folks, it ain’t free.

That said, never heard any of them talk about helping seniors.  The folks, that for the most part, helped build this nation.  No free Medicare for them (us).  No increase in Social Security.  No, tax free income up to $75,000.  About the only thing the Democrats will push for seniors is a Right to Die Bill, and the quicker we do, the better.  Love me some Democrats - not.

Not to mention that Medicare only pays 80% ... I heard yesterday if you added everyone to Medicare and covered all the illegals on top of that it would cost every family in America about $65 thousand a year in taxes ... that's not going to happen and even if it did it would collapse under it's own weight ...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not to mention that Medicare only pays 80% ... I heard yesterday if you added everyone to Medicare and covered all the illegals on top of that it would cost every family in America about $65 thousand a year in taxes ... that's not going to happen and even if it did it would collapse under it's own weight ...

Not to mention that one of the candidates even mentioned that "Medicare For all" would likely break the Hospitals. They'd have to close down.

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Everybody would have healthcare.   

As long as you don't mind paying for it with more taxes. The funny thing about you liberals, you believe other people's money belongs to you. It doesn't! SMH Plus you'd get the same quality healthcare that Canada, England, Venezuela has, and won't that be awesome, because once the United States goes to freebie healthcare, there will be no other country to provide the services that those people come to the United States for. Everyone will just have to be sick and die. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 💤 2020 Democrat primary debates