Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

6 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Wow does the new transfer Qb look like he’s going to be a stud or what!!!   6-2’ -6’3 only will be a freshman too!! Lefty also!!! Wow! Haynes then this kid!!!!! 

And kid at Judson  lobos football be in good hands for while.

I concur...  the QB position is loaded for the next five years or so. Provided they put in the off-season work, Lobo Nation should see a string of passers unparalleled in program history. 

41 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Panthers get shellacked right?

Can't see it happening. No matter how good the other side is, this game is usually always close. Especially with the game being down at Abe, we're already going in down 14.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

Panthers get shellacked right?

Lol, yeah, sure, about as much as they got "shellacked" last year at the Lobo. 

Nah, gonna be a close game. The outcome won't be assured until inside the 2:00 mark. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Can't see it happening. No matter how good the other side is, this game is usually always close. Especially with the game being down at Abe, we're already going in down 14.

It’s the same for us at lobo. We’re actually down 3 or 4 tds getting off the bus lol

On 7/19/2019 at 6:30 PM, ANTI said:

We have nuttin, nuttin but some new turf.

Y’all pulling a Katy now in the pines. I’m snitching to the uil. Someone need to investigate this madness if the lobos are starting to get great QBs. Keep it to the rbs and and dbs. I’m snitching 84🗣 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣

• LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Y’all pulling a Katy now in the pines. I’m snitching to the uil. Someone need to investigate this madness if the lobos are starting to get great QBs. Keep it to the rbs and and dbs. I’m snitching 84🗣 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣

That is all fine and good!!! Remember that I know how to get to Lufkin!!! 🤣🤣🐺🐺:woot::woot:

37 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

I cant even lie, its been the busiest transfer season for Loboland that I can remember. We've gotten something at every position/level on the team since December, except kicker. We all know what comes with winning it all from watching players flock to the Allen's, Katy's etc but its crazy actually experiencing it. Crazy thing is, theyre still coming in.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I cant even lie, its been the busiest transfer season for Loboland that I can remember. We've gotten something at every position/level on the team since December, except kicker. We all know what comes with winning it all from watching players flock to the Allen's, Katy's etc but its crazy actually experiencing it. Crazy thing is, theyre still coming in.

Smdh lol. Just give us one lmao. One!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Smdh lol. Just give us one lmao. One!!!!

Nah, yall got them Diaz boys from Nac thats pretty good.

You know whats crazy?

I talked to their pops at a LP-Marshall baseball game in Marshall (Gf's lil brother plays baseball for LP) and he said that even they almost came to LV but couldnt get the jobs lined up correctly.

45 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

That is all fine and good!!! Remember that I know how to get to Lufkin!!!

Just don’t drink the water!

45 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

That is all fine and good!!! Remember that I know how to get to Lufkin!!!

Must be the water......

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1