Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

On 7/30/2019 at 8:05 AM, AKA said:

I want Lufkin to be hell-bent for leather in this game. I want their linebackers blitzing Haynes and corners trying to rough up our wideouts. On offense I want them taking deep shots early and often. I want Longview to get down by 21+ points and have to climb back in the second half. I want gut-checks early and often. 

Lufkin did us an absolutely HUGE solid last year with that Week 1 scare at home on Fox Sports. We got to see what out boys were made of right outta the gate. In the long run it did us good. 

I just hope it’s a good game and both teams stay healthy after it. And of course make improvements from week to week. I want to beat the lobos....by 50 at least lol, but i know this season that may be asking for too much with King back, even at Abe. He’s the difference maker for the lobos imo. I know what Lv has had for several years, but The lobos don’t win a title without him. 

• Like 1

Of course we don’t. Just like Lufkin doesn’t win state without Reggie.

Certain players are stars that carry teams over the edge. Aaron Johnson nearly did it in 2009 all by himself but just couldn’t overcome LT’s defense.

Its who we end up remembering after the years have past to be honest. 

Looking forward to visiting Abe again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Of course we don’t. Just like Lufkin doesn’t win state without Reggie.

Certain players are stars that carry teams over the edge. Aaron Johnson nearly did it in 2009 all by himself but just couldn’t overcome LT’s defense.

Its who we end up remembering after the years have past to be honest. 

Looking forward to visiting Abe again.

We could always have a "hang out" before the game?

33 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Lobos

Went by the Athletic Office today, picked up my Green-Out shirt and some new merch. Those booster mamas have the Lobo Store looking LEGIT. Y'all swing by and getcha some swag. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Went by the Athletic Office today, picked up my Green-Out shirt and some new merch. Those booster mamas have the Lobo Store looking LEGIT. Y'all swing by and getcha some swag. 

I took a long lunch, drove from Henderson to Longview to get my new merchandise and my Green Out shirt..........then back to Henderson. There was a line at 1:00 before they opened. People in Longview are insane for those Lobos!!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I took a long lunch, drove from Henderson to Longview to get my new merchandise and my Green Out shirt..........then back to Henderson. There was a line at 1:00 before they opened. People in Longview are insane for those Lobos!!!

You can wear that mess at the lobo home game. I have a purple and gold shirt for you to wear at our game. It’s huge lufkin letters in the front. Panther84 at the back. You’ll love it. For your bday! You can’t say i never got you anything...

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

You can wear that mess at the lobo home game. I have a purple and gold shirt for you to wear at our game. It’s huge lufkin letters in the front. Panther84 at the back. You’ll love it. For your bday! You can’t say i never got you anything...

Over your dead body!!!

30 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Of course yours!  I wouldn't put mine on the line by wearing your putrid purple! 

Purple is considered the color of royalty. I know you lobos wouldn’t understand but it’s a beautiful color. 

23 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

My nephew is getting moved to TE he's 6'2'' 190 incoming freshman.    Played RB at Judson. 

I gotta catch up with ya during 2adays or something. This 9th grade team is gonna be a site to see.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

My nephew is getting moved to TE he's 6'2'' 190 incoming freshman.    Played RB at Judson. 

If he's who I'm thinking of, he should be a good one! 

6 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Will have to swing by whenever I can make it to a game. 

There's plans for an online "Lobo Store" in the works. A lot of details and logistics still to be worked out, but those booster club mommas are ON IT. 

• Like 2