Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

13 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I know you're wanting to don that green and white this season ;) I'll make sure to bring you a Lobo shirt in two weeks!

Lmaooooo.....what liquor have you been drinking??? Never in life will i wear  that tacky stuff from lobo land

2 hours ago, Quick said:

KMSL!!! I can't believe what I'm reading. LOL!!! That sounds like one of my statements.

Went straight to Mickey D's after I left and got a large sprite. 

Had to hit a drive thru cause I would've fell out before I reached a store.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Went straight to Mickey D's after I left and got a large sprite. 

Had to hit a drive thru cause I would've fell out before I reached a store.

I went straight to my momma's, took off my sweaty clothes and laid on her couch and watched golf! 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I went straight to my momma's, took off my sweaty clothes and laid on her couch and watched golf! 

Smdh...can’t believe this. The Queen of the bos left early because of the heat. Sounds like something i would do, not you crazy lobo fans. 

• Like 1

Those scrimmages can be HOT.  I remember several years back Lufkin went down to the old Humble stadium for an 11 AM Saturday scrimmage.  It was insufferable that day with temps in the upper 90s and humidity 90% and not a cloud in the sky. You couldn't breathe, we had golf umbrellas and everything.  No good. .  My son and I did not even stay for the live portion, had to go before we passed out, don't know how the players made it though.  About as bad as the time we played at The Woodlands in 2004 on a Saturday at 2 PM in 98 degree weather,  Jorvorskie Lane was throwing up on the sidelines every time he came out of the game, but still ran for 212 yards that day in a big 7 point district win for Lufkin.  The 1st time we had ever played THW.    It was also the day the City of Conroe towed off about 50 cars own by Lufkin fans,  from a bank parking lot by Moorehead stadium.  HOT day all around,  it was awful.  We prayed for the sprinklers to come on and get us all wet that day.  😎😉

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Smdh...can’t believe this. The Queen of the bos left early because of the heat. Sounds like something i would do, not you crazy lobo fans. 

We sat through both sub varsity and most of the varsity.  I couldn't hang.  My arms and neck are burned as it is now. Crazy is as crazy does!

6 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

Well I’m sorry we didn’t get properly introduced.  We can rectify that down in purple town.  Hey wolf I spoke with Jaylens dad.  He said he’s 6 3 1/2. 185.  That is ridiculous for an incoming freshman.  

Tallest WR in the program. He towers over Kearbey whose a solid 6'1. They stood right next to eachother in the varsity WR pics.

42 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

Well I’m sorry we didn’t get properly introduced.  We can rectify that down in purple town.  Hey wolf I spoke with Jaylens dad.  He said he’s 6 3 1/2. 185.  That is ridiculous for an incoming freshman.  

Once he starts lifting weights...he'll prolly add 10lbs by his sophomore year

1 minute ago, gtee2 said:

Once he starts lifting weights...he'll prolly add 10lbs by his sophomore year

He'll start next year without question. Dudes a beast and will probably hit 6'5-6'6 by the time he leaves. Him and Cedric "CJ" Hopkins will make for a fun WR duo next season.