Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

3 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Come over to the dark side and say hello, Book.

Lol man PJ don't even talk to me at games. I'll be in front gathering up the kids at the gate tonight at 7. I got the Pat Mahomes hair going on feel free to come up if you see me.

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

Lol man PJ don't even talk to me at games. I'll be in front gathering up the kids at the gate tonight at 7. I got the Pat Mahomes hair going on feel free to come up if you see me.

You always come in late lmao 

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I'm going to have my ear buds on tonight 007. Mikal getting the start tonight for Temple at Safety along with another freshman at LB. Going to be double the stress tonight lol

Hope he wins and of course beat the lobos next season before we beat em lol 

• LOL! 1

As for the 11 point win prediction, that doesn't necessarily mean a blowout. Think last year. Dog fight back and forth, about as evenly matched as it gets. Longivew ties it late, gets a fumble, and takes the lead. Then Longview gets an interception and a first down and takes a knee. They could've scored probably but were happy to kneel it out and escape with a win. 

Had they scored, the score would've been 42-28 or 38-28. Yet the game would've been a super close matchup all the way through til the last minute. 

Be safe everyone traveling! I'm considering it!

4 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Like on the way lol 

If you’re coming from Longview? Not sure if those smaller towns have it. Maybe try Nac...but definitely not on the way to stadium in Lufkin. We have two...on timberland and in south Lufkin by wal mart 

31 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

He said on the way to the stadium 84!! And text me when you’re in the Ltown. Book let me know too. I’ll come down and speak 

Well, at that rate he can stop in Henderson and Nac and not have to get off of the path. Lufkin is not that hard to travel, unless of course you are a tanker truck trying to go over the over pass. Then you might have trouble. 

• LOL! 1