Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

5 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Hate to say it but kinda what i saw in scrimmage and hoped i was wrong. 13 could be a deep threat too,  but Polk is really the only one we have to actually show something as a deep threat. Maybe Reggie. I want to see is give Diaz some more reps too. I don’t see it from the others. First game though. Running backs need to step it up. But the blame probably goes to oline. Having a TE there would help out a lot, but our OC doesn’t like them. I don’t have faith in the kicking game either. He didn’t show me at least in the scrimmage he could them. So...yea. But disappointed too. Longview was the better team, but they tried to give us the game. You have to take it at home. Defense even without bugg and at times Stafford for most of second half played well. Pack laid an egg. Oline is big but slow. They have to get better. Secondary has to get better. The other receivers have to improve. Period 

Don't get me started on the TE. Not to mention they take to long to get the play in. If they get it in fast enough Moore can hard count find out where the blitz is coming from and check the play. They wouldn't even have to pay me and I promise you we would had a better game plan offensively. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

And to the idiots that started fighting after the game. You guys have no idea how much you really C blocked me at that exact moment. Frfr

Really? That’s why I’m glad i left before that. I was getting dehydrated. Going back and forth with smack talking with lobos. But they were all cool. Always fun sitting with them 

3 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Really? That’s why I’m glad i left before that. I was getting dehydrated. Going back and forth with smack talking with lobos. But they were all cool. Always fun sitting with them 

Yeah immature kids. Dude got dropped and still wanted smoke. Bruh go home.

Just now, WolverBean said:

Oh hush y'all won like what 11 in a row now it's our turn.

It’s how you lose....the 2014 comeback.....shouldn’t have happened and several close losses over the years since then. King continues to out-coach our staff. Period. No confidence in them  

13 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

It’s how you lose....the 2014 comeback.....shouldn’t have happened and several close losses over the years since then. King continues to out-coach our staff. Period. No confidence in them  

Those years y'all won 12 in a row were mostly all close games as well so now y'all know the feels back when outlaw had our number 

9 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Some of the Pack fans, like you are good to sit with .... IJS. We had a few sitting behind us at the 50 yard line that should have been a little more respectful....but it was all good. I turned around before the end of the game to tell them good game.  Guess what. They had already left....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

Some of the Pack fans, like you are good to sit with .... IJS. We had a few sitting behind us at the 50 yard line that should have been a little more respectful....but it was all good. I turned around before the end of the game to tell them good game.  Guess what. They had already left....

I was trying to find you. I saw 84 walking in. She looked mad about something lol. But i think Jorvorskie, a family of panthers and few others in purple were sitting around the 50 though. Doubt that was him. I’m sure you know him. 

10 hours ago, Pack007 said:

This guy.... Continually talks #### about a coaching staff that he knows nothing about but has to leave early bc he is dehydrated.....what a winner

• Stinks 2

7 minutes ago, pinchpost said:

This guy.... Continually talks #### about a coaching staff that he knows nothing about but has to leave early bc he is dehydrated.....what a winner

Green when you start calling more than bubble screens, I’ll stop talking about your playcalling. And I didn’t leave early. There was a few seconds on the clock when i left after lobos were kneeling down. Maybe they could’ve fumbled i guess but i needed to stay to watch that??? 

44 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

They flew out of there as fast as could be after talking #### all night long lol. 

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Green when you start calling more than bubble screens, I’ll stop talking about your playcalling. And I didn’t leave early. There was a few seconds on the clock when i left after lobos were kneeling down. Maybe they could’ve fumbled i guess but i needed to stay to watch that??? 

***Notes for Week 2***

1. Less bubble screens

anything else I need to add you out of shape keyboard coach? 

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, pinchpost said:

***Notes for Week 2***

1. Less bubble screens

anything else I need to add you out of shape keyboard coach? 

Out of shape??? Hold on....you’ve taken it too far. I’ve gained a few pounds over the week, But the ladies still love me 🤷🏽‍♂️

• LOL! 3

6 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Good win under circumstances:

positives:

oline protected well with all those pass attempts.

defense

wr core caught well

negatives:

penalties

sloppy on offense...

turnovers

Overall: beating Lufkin in that hole any day is a miracle . Refs and Lufkin.

I

Did you even travel to the game this time? Hole....lol