Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

3 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Nah, just support teams that actually respect  other teams and don’t try to treat them like they are second class citizens.. 

Eh, if the shoe fits. 🤷‍♂️

Nah, I kid... I like guys like JTFAN99 and Pack007. I get that some people don't like ANTI, but he knows his stuff and defends his points pretty well. I can understand why you get frustrated with him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Nah, just support teams that actually respect  other teams and don’t try to treat them like they are second class citizens.. 

By not bowing down to the greatness that you think JT is, we’re treating you as second class citizens? Lmao.

Y’all are a crazy, crazy bunch. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Y’all are the favorites, so yea...lol

Better question for you. Similar to the question you asked me earlier about 2019 Longview.

Do you see 2019 LP being better than the past two LP teams?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Better question for you. Similar to the question you asked me earlier about 2019 Longview.

Do you see 2019 LP being better than the past two LP teams?

Offensively? Yes. So they do have the potential. But those two teams had the running game and front 7. So...i have to see both against the lobos on Friday.

If we’re able to slow down the lobo running game similar to last season, put pressure on HK and also be able to run on a front 7 y’all said was one of the best the lobos ever had.....then they are better. Those questions will be answered on Friday i guess. They definitely have the potential because of Moore and these receivers. Also Bugg senior season. 

3 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

By the way I’m having a Nacogdoches type of party like they had in 2013 when they finally beat us, if we win on Friday just so y’all know now (kidding! but  not really). 😂🙃 84 you invited 

lol. Hey, if it helps us get back to where we were last year even in a loss, I'll be more than happy come December. 

That loss in 2009 at Abe certainly kick started our season. 

11 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Offensively? Yes. So they do have the potential. But those two teams had the running game and front 7. So...i have to see both against the lobos on Friday.

If we’re able to slow down the lobo running game similar to last season, put pressure on HK and also be able to run on a front 7 y’all said was one of the best the lobos ever had.....then they are better. Those questions will be answered on Friday i guess. They definitely have the potential because of Moore and these receivers. Also Bugg senior season. 

Alrighty.

FWIW, I think 2019 LP will be better offensively than the last two teams as well, simply because of the QB position alone. I was never really impressed by Kewone and didnt think he had what it took to get over the hump, healthy or not.

The ONLY thing that could debunk this theory is if the OL doesnt come along. If it doesnt, 2017 offense is probably better.

Weather not looking too bad on Friday night.

High of 92 in Lufkin, with 6 mph winds with a low of 72. Definitely gonna be humid, but I'll take this weather forecast over what we had last week (before Friday) any day of the week.

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Alrighty.

FWIW, I think 2019 LP will be better offensively than the last two teams as well, simply because of the QB position alone. I was never really impressed by Kewone and didnt think he had what it took to get over the hump, healthy or not.

The ONLY thing that could debunk this theory is if the OL doesnt come along. If it doesnt, 2017 offense is probably better.

Agree about the oline. 

1 hour ago, PackAttack said:

Answer would have to be yes IMO.  DCTF has you an 11 point favorite.  You know the rivalry though, it's always a war.  Don't expect any different this time.  No prediction from me.

PA.... if I had a dollar for each time you have said DCTF says over the last week.....I would be a rich man....do you work for them on the side or get a kickback every time you mention the Pack is an 11 point underdog at home .....🤣😂

2 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

PA.... if I had a dollar for each time you have said DCTF says over the last week.....I would be a rich man....do you work for them on the side or get a kickback every time you mention the Pack is an 11 point underdog at home .....🤣😂

It’s Facts though and the AP gave DCTF some street cred lol

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

Kickbacks would be nice.  Just the fact they pick you guys by 11 at ABE is quite the prediction.