Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) at Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2019 at 10:30 PM

24 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I cant even lie, its been the busiest transfer season for Loboland that I can remember. We've gotten something at every position/level on the team since December, except kicker. We all know what comes with winning it all from watching players flock to the Allen's, Katy's etc but its crazy actually experiencing it. Crazy thing is, theyre still coming in.

Nothing "recruits" like a ring.   :D 

5 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Nah, yall got them Diaz boys from Nac thats pretty good.

You know whats crazy?

I talked to their pops at a LP-Marshall baseball game in Marshall (Gf's lil brother plays baseball for LP) and he said that even they almost came to LV but couldnt get the jobs lined up correctly.

Smdhhhh

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, AKA said:

I don't know if you have seen anything on Tascosa but something similar is happening there....the only 6a team in that area of the state....kids are flocking to them....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingwolf said:

I don't know if you have seen anything on Tascosa but something similar is happening there....the only 6a team in that area of the state....kids are flocking to them....

We'll be ready.  😁

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AKA said:

I personally do NOT like it and wish they'd all go back to their respective schools. The kids that have come through L.I.S.D. since primary and elementary don't deserve this. Our home grown boys have a TRUE allegiance to this community and have been wanting to be Lobos well before the state title came.

Then on top of that, NONE of what I have seen warrants some less than sub-par 2A and 3A opportunists wandering about. I'd rather win and lose with what's got us here. It ain't like we're getting athletes from the likes John Tyler, Lufkin, Rockwall, Allen or maybe even Evangel for that matter. We're talking about S-C-R-U-B-S. And, I mean the  bottom corner of the Lay's potato chip bag type transfers, too.

It absolutely amazes me what parents will do to make sure their son or daughter is on a winning team. I know we have "open" enrollment but, that has become a MAJOR loophole for football transfers and we're a better program than this. And, that's just my God's honest opinion of the matter.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kingwolf said:

I don’t think they get past Guyer this year personally, but we’ll see.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

19 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Leave it to Quick to be negative this off season. 

38 days until kickoff. Beat Lp!

It ain't being negative. We can hold our own nuts like we've always have. One of these area coaches will get mad and want to file a BS complaint with the U.I.L. as if we are stealing their players and that can't be the furthest thing from the truth. WE DO NOT NEED THEM.

Pine Tree & Hallsville need help along with the mass exodus of Spring Hill transfers coming here. I mean, I don't get it. Make your school better by competing and not jumping ship because Gilmer and Carthage are on deck for the year.

• Like 1