Nacogdoches vs Kilgore

nacdragon07

16 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

We got a new tunnel

7B5B51CF-C90B-40F2-9280-3DE892DA3EAE.jpeg

Lots and lots of changes!!!! For the better so far, we will we what the team does. They replaced the light banks at the stadium and the press box will be torn down after this football season is over. 

33 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Lots and lots of changes!!!! For the better so far, we will we what the team does. They replaced the light banks at the stadium and the press box will be torn down after this football season is over. 

I really liked Dragon Stadium when we played a playoff game there last year. It’s good to see them continuing to make improvements to it. 

2 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

Yeah they are much needed especially the lights now they stadium won’t be so dim at night. This also means more playoff games in the future when the new press box is built.

• 2 weeks later...

Kilgore looked pretty good for the most part. Have a few things to iron out, but we do too. Couple little errors that were made to Gilmers favor that helped us out a lot in the end. I think both teams came away with a little more knowledge. I think Kilgore looks better than last year for sure. If they can break through that line they have some pretty good speed. Kilgore lines looked pretty  good and the DBs stayed right on top of our guys. Only gave up a couple of big plays. I see lots of potential for the team. 

• Like 1