⚽ Megan Rapinoe

Wild74

‘You can’t win without gay players,’ says USA’s World Cup hero Megan Rapinoe
The Guardian (UK) ^ | 28 Jun 2019 | Suzanne Wrack 

Posted on 6/29/2019, 9:53:49 AM by Salman

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.

“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France in Paris and when asked to comment on whether it being Pride month made her contribution more personally significant. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team - it’s never been done before, ever. That’s science, right there!

“I’m motivated by people who like me, who are fighting for the same things. I take more energy from that than from trying to prove anyone wrong. That’s draining on yourself. But for me, to be gay and fabulous, during Pride month at the World Cup, is nice.”

Her latest comments follow the 33-year-old’s row with Donald Trump, after footage shot earlier this year emerged showing her saying: “I’m not going to the #### White House,” when she was asked whether she would visit if her her team won the World Cup.

(Excerpt) Read more at theguardian.com ...

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You keep her from competing, because she is gay, then someone else is going to have to score those goals. There was a time when being openly gay would have disqualified her, by hook or crook. How about that? 

So, you Admit that had She not have been there, someone who Isn’t gay would have made the goals. Thanks for being honest. For Once...

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You keep her from competing, because she is gay, then someone else is going to have to score those goals. There was a time when being openly gay would have disqualified her, by hook or crook. How about that? 

Please tell me of a time in women’s sports where being gay would have disqualified her from playing. 

I can rattle off many professional sports figures that were openly gay decades ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

ARE YOU SURE? LOL 

who knows, why would a person go around spouting off they are homosexual unless they have mental issues or a inferiority complex hopefully she is the only one on the team like that.  

How about we just get a bunch of 15 year old boys to "identify" as female. Apparently they'd dominate the world.  LOL, wonder how that fuzzy headed bull dyke would take that turnabout. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, REX said:

How about we just get a bunch of 15 year old boys to "identify" as female. Apparently they'd dominate the world.  LOL, wonder how that fuzzy headed bull dyke would take that turnabout. 

Sorry, ran out of “likes” for today, but I agree with you , & would Bet that she would go “Full Menstrual” about it....😜

Why does there have to be "gay" players? I wonder what Rapino would say if someone replied, "You can't win without straight players"? Why do there have to be white players, or black players, or Hispanic or Asian or Persian or European players, or Christian or Muslim or Jewish or atheist players?

Why can't they just be American players?

The SJW left always categorizing people and being divisive, and accusing conservatives of being the ones who do it. 

• Like 1

If we stick to the whole LGBTQRSTUV agenda, we could just get the best straight men’s college soccer players and send them over there and they would really kick some booties. I mean, if they IDENTIFY as WOMEN, you can’t really say NO, can you? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

If we stick to the whole LGBTQRSTUV agenda, we could just get the best straight men’s college soccer players and send them over there and they would really kick some booties. I mean, if they IDENTIFY as WOMEN, you can’t really say NO, can you? 

That 💩 cuts both ways, doesn’t it?!😂

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Yep.  Got her unpatriotic azz benched.  USA soccer said it wasn’t for “disciplinary” reasons.  I think we all know what the real reason is.  USA soccer is getting a lot of negative feedback on this #### circus.  

Good, I was starting to root against them.

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚽ Megan Rapinoe