Longhorns 2019 Thread

JustAFan11

3 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I think Ransom would be a Longhorn if Texas was his last visit. 

Bijan is strange because he was all Texas since his UOV. But Ohio St turned it around after his OV there and Texas apparently couldn’t counter on his OV to Austin. 

I think Texas needs to keep recruiting Bijan till the whistle because distance and I believe Texas is going to have a great season that will pull some kids that want to see more of what Texas did last year. 

TFB hinted that Mom wants Texas, but Bijan wants OSU. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Probably an Aggie lean.. 🙂😛

There were even longhorn mods last night saying they believed he was headed to A&M. Today you have A&M mods saying they believe it’s texas. This one is up in the air, but I’m prepared to eat my crow on Monday. 

25 minutes ago, WETSU said:

There were even longhorn mods last night saying they believed he was headed to A&M. Today you have A&M mods saying they believe it’s texas. This one is up in the air, but I’m prepared to eat my crow on Monday. 

Aww, it’ll be alright either way. These big schools like UT and A&M will have plenty of boys clamoring to play for them.

A&M not quite as many as UT, but still a fair amount. 🤗😝😅

There’s some serious trolling going on here. 

These are from his mother just minutes ago.... Demas also posting pics of him Broughton and Evans in aggie gear saying he knows something... 

This one turned into a whole lot of drama late. This one might be interesting until signing day regardless who he commits to. 

08D5CAD8-7981-48E3-A59E-337C51524B96.png

B7E28A1D-76CF-46EC-BED4-593A91304900.png

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Only one thing for sure.   Nobody will know until he makes it public.  Any site that said they knew where this kid was heading was flat out lying.  He’s kept it quiet better than anybody I’ve seen in recent years

I agree there. This kid has gone from a Texas lock to an Aggie lean to a Texas lock again. And it hasn’t been just one fan base saying it. Mods from both schools have basically said he’s theirs AND conceded defeat to the other school within the last 24hours. It’s been wild. 

45 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

His mom also tweeted this, that he supposedly retweeted as well. 

To echo the comment above...No one knows where he's going until he makes it official. 

20190713_080336.jpg

Yep, any mod that has ever said he was a lock to somebody didn’t know.  A lot of the Texas sites have gone to a paywall and I refuse to pay $10 for something that’ll be on other sites 10 minutes later.  Most of the Texas sites have said he was a slight Aggie lean to a 50/50.  I haven’t read a Texas site that said otherwise.  The only report I’ve read of him being anything else was a couple of Aggies.  I’m not sure where that info came from but I can guess

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Yep, any mod that has ever said he was a lock to somebody didn’t know.  A lot of the Texas sites have gone to a paywall and I refuse to pay $10 for something that’ll be on other sites 10 minutes later.  Most of the Texas sites have said he was a slight Aggie lean to a 50/50.  I haven’t read a Texas site that said otherwise.  The only report I’ve read of him being anything else was a couple of Aggies.  I’m not sure where that info came from but I can guess

Probably the same place you got info like his mom wants Texas. I’ve searched thoroughly. His mom may like Texas, but nowhere has she said it’s her favorite or that’s where she wants him to go. Just like with Leal last year. Mods have insinuated it, but I can’t find a quote of her saying it. 

3 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

His mom also tweeted this, that he supposedly retweeted as well. 

To echo the comment above...No one knows where he's going until he makes it official. 

20190713_080336.jpg

Yea I don’t read much into the tweet from his mom. She’s done one for every one of his top 5 over the last week or two. It could be just coincidence of the timing of this one, or maybe she’s helping her son add suspense because everyone at the time of her tweet is saying Texas. Some said he was in Austin filming a commitment video, some have said he was visiting family and is shooting the video in Houston on Sunday. Idk what the truth is but this one we are all getting our moneys worth for sure! 

26 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

He was filming a Q&A for a Longhorn site that will air/be revealed tomorrow night.  What site hasn’t been said....

Gotta think this is good signs for Texas. Doesn’t make much sense to do a Q&A with a Texas site if you’re going to turn around and commit to A&M the next day. Although it also doesn’t make much sense to tip your hand and do the Q&A before your commitment when you could do it as a new commit the very next day. 

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Broughton on Instagram doing a Q&A with Kitan Crawford.

Again, I still don’t understand why do a Q&A to a team before you commit to them? It’s basically like saying hey I’m committing to this team but couldn’t wait two more days to just announce and then do the Q&A. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Again, I still don’t understand why do a Q&A to a team before you commit to them? It’s basically like saying hey I’m committing to this team but couldn’t wait two more days to just announce and then do the Q&A. 

Just put up a final two of A&M and UT for what it’s worth. If your going to do the Q&A in Austin, with a fellow UT recruit, just go ahead and commit. No harm in it.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Just put up a final two of A&M and UT for what it’s worth. If your going to do the Q&A in Austin, with a fellow UT recruit, just go ahead and commit. No harm in it.

That’s kind of how I feel about it. Unless he’s trolling Texas here, what’s the point of all this? You lose all element of suspense by doing a Q&A with the school you plan on committing to the two days before you commit. You could have saved the interview and done a commitment interview where you answered all the questions...