Throw Down in Disneyland

Hagar

47 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The guy in the pink shirt does him some bopping on women.  He avoided the guy in the white shirt.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/09/disneyland-brawl-aftermath-men-beating-women-in-the-middle-of-park-no-joke-772916

I don't think Walt envisioned this for his park, those women just kept digging it deeper with the crazy mad guy and he would come back and get some more

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

I don't think Walt envisioned this for his park, those women just kept digging it deeper with the crazy mad guy and he would come back and get some more

Head scratching crazy.

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m disappointed all those men standing around didn’t beat a mud hole in the guy in the red shirt. Don’t know the details. Don’t need to know them. You don’t hit women. Those poor children were witnessing that. If he acts like this in a public place I’d hate to see him behind closed doors. 

Comedian Bill Burr said it best when he said There are Plenty of Reasons to hit a woman; YOU JUST DON’T DO IT...🤨 

Five will get you ten that she was running off at the pie hole about something or someone and just didn’t shut up & let it go. The guy was 1000% Wrong for throwing haymakers in her face (or anywhere else for that matter) & ended up ruining what Should have been a fun day for the family. Instead, he probably ended up going to jail & the kids just got to see daddy once again, give mommy the hand. And the cycle Will repeat itself once these kids grow up, because daddy just showed them this is how you keep your woman quiet. What a Shame.🙄