31 minutes ago, Grayghost said:

Linden-Kildare (0-2) at Dekalb (1-1)

Sabine (2-0) at Harleton (2-0)

Big Sandy (1-1) at Timpson (0-2)

Shelbyville (1-1) at Joaquin (2-0)

San Augustine (1-0) at Garrison (1-0)

Beckville (0-2) at Hawkins (0-2)

TK Gorman (?-?) at Tenaha (2-0)

I see what you did there. You should cut back on your consumption of Doomer’s finest. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, grinder said:

dont think teneha will play tk. tk played milford 1st game and i think milford is 6 man

Bishop Gorman played Covenant (Dallas) in week 1  and lost 46 - 12. Not sure why they backed out on Garrison in week 1. Week 2 was an open date. Official word from TISD at Lovelady game,  the game was still on. 

9 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Maybe someone from Tigerland can give us the scoop! Ghost? Greezychef? Hayseed? Doomer? 

Bishop Gorman played Covenant (Dallas) in week 1  and lost 46 - 12. Not sure why they backed out on Garrison in week 1. Week 2 was an open date. Official word from TISD at Lovelady game,  the game was still on. 

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Anyone playing Tennyhaw at the mud pit should consider cancelling ... :woot:

Build some bleachers on the visitors side, why don't you  ... 😬

Why would I want  to build visitors bleachers, I could care less! I don't live anywhere around Tenaha and not associated with TISD in any manner. Visitors could bring their lawn chairs as far as I'm concerned. Your barking up the wrong tree.     

25 minutes ago, Grayghost said:

Why would I want  to build visitors bleachers, I could care less! I don't live anywhere around Tenaha and not associated with TISD in any manner. Visitors could bring their lawn chairs as far as I'm concerned. Your barking up the wrong tree.     

No, all the Superintendents in the district should file a complaint with the UIL and force them to either upgrade their substandard facilities or force them to play road games ... I am as serious as a heart attack ...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, all the Superintendents in the district should file a complaint with the UIL and force them to either upgrade their substandard facilities or force them to play road games ... I am as serious as a heart attack ...

I agree

• LOL! 1

On 9/10/2019 at 2:42 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Let me repeat myself, I could careless about what you think. It's not my problem. You should direct your concerns to the TISD school board, you're wee weeing in the wind running the school district down to me. Why so much hate, not very becoming!