3 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

A serious question to both of you.  Go back to year 2014 before Trump runs for office.  Did you think you would have to defend anybody who would tell a minority to go back to their own country ?  

Some of us have been saying that for Decades....🤨

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

A serious question to both of you.  Go back to year 2014 before Trump runs for office.  Did you think you would have to defend anybody who would tell a minority to go back to their own country ?  

In 2014 i didn't think any elected reps hated this country as much as these people do so, i guess not.  

Plus he asked they come back and show us how it's done.

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Some of us have been saying that for Decades....🤨

So you have been telling people who are not white to go back to their country ?  Trying to confirm what you meant.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Plus he asked they come back and show us how it's done.

So that makes it better ? :rofl:

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They aim to destroy America; That isn’t making it better.

How ? By sticking up for the 99 percent.  Trying to change healthcare for the better.  Remember these 4 women defeated all Dems in primaries in 2018, and then defeated the Republican challenger in 2018 also.  Some of the women came from very heavy white population states like Minnesota. 

• Stinks 1

15 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

How ? By sticking up for the 99 percent.  Trying to change healthcare for the better.  Remember these 4 women defeated all Dems in primaries in 2018, and then defeated the Republican challenger in 2018 also.  Some of the women came from very heavy white population states like Minnesota. 

Healthcare for all... Who pays for that? There has been a lot of water under the bridge since these idiots took office; Now even other Democrats are against them!😂

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Healthcare for all... Who pays for that? There has been a lot of water under the bridge since these idiots took office; Now even other Democrats are against them!😂

We already pay for it.  We pay for people who show up at the ER with no insurance.  So why not skip premiums, and pay for yourself and everybody else.  It works in other modern countries.  Premiums are kicking everybody's but.  Sure it will be an increase in taxes, but it will more than make up for it in lack of premiums being paid for every pay check.  The ones who don't have insurance, and show up at the ER are going to be mad.  They have been paying nothing while getting treated.  Now they will have to pay.  

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

It doesn’t matter if they’re black, brown, yellow, or lily white, if you don’t like America, leave.  It’s not racist, it’s Pro American.  No need to defend anyone.  Btw, all four have badmouthed Trump & called for his impeachment.  One even called him a MoFo, but where was the outcry, the indignation then?

2 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

We already pay for it.  We pay for people who show up at the ER with no insurance.  So why not skip premiums, and pay for yourself and everybody else.  It works in other modern countries.  Premiums are kicking everybody's but.  Sure it will be an increase in taxes, but it will more than make up for it in lack of premiums being paid for every pay check.  The ones who don't have insurance, and show up at the ER are going to be mad.  They have been paying nothing while getting treated.  Now they will have to pay.  

Except, NO They won’t.... I have BCBS Insurance & Have Had health Insurance for decades, & have Seen Firsthand, uninsured people show up at the ER(which is where they neede to be in most cases....)& they are treated & either realeased, or sent to a room... Afterward, knowing full well that My Insurance, & others wh also have coverage, Will be Charged FOR their care, and Then, I am sent  statements for “MY PART” & if I do not Pay AGAIN, the bill goes to collections...Meanwhile, the person who benefitted from my & others’s insurance is probably never even SENT a bill, because it would be a waste of time for the provider.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It doesn’t matter if they’re black, brown, yellow, or lily white, if you don’t like America, leave.  It’s not racist, it’s Pro American.  No need to defend anyone.  Btw, all four have badmouthed Trump & called for his impeachment.  One even called him a MoFo, but where was the outcry, the indignation then?

What you are saying is if you don't believe in as I do , LEAVE .  You know you are losing the battle in the long run as the younger generation are much more liberal than the generations before them. 

That is so un-American in telling people to leave the country for not believing the same things you do.   

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Except, NO They won’t.... I have BCBS Insurance & Have Had health Insurance for decades, & have Seen Firsthand, uninsured people show up at the ER(which is where they neede to be in most cases....)& they are treated & either realeased, or sent to a room... Afterward, knowing full well that My Insurance, & others wh also have coverage, Will be Charged FOR their care, and Then, I am sent  statements for “MY PART” & if I do not Pay AGAIN, the bill goes to collections...Meanwhile, the person who benefitted from my & others’s insurance is probably never even SENT a bill, because it would be a waste of time for the provider.

Wrong, if it is taken out of taxes like everybody else.  They would pay just like everybody else.  You would no longer have premiums to pay for out your paychecks to offset the tax increases.  

52 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I know, leave it to Trump's tweet to reunite them.  I guess Trump was successful with that.  

Wrong.  All they got.  That's why the first thing aoc did when she got into it with pelosi was to call her a racist.  It's the default move at this point.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚺 "The Squad" IS the new Democrat Party