• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Wrong, if it is taken out of taxes like everybody else.  They would pay just like everybody else.  You would no longer have premiums to pay for out your paychecks to offset the tax increases.  

So, it will get better if EVERYBODY is billed, instead of several? That is illogical; Why should everybody be taxed if everybody isn’t using it? My Motger-in-Law is 85 years old and Never goes to the doctor, & takes NO medicine except, Motrin, & even then she will only take ONE. She’s gotta pay too?

That's my biggest gripe.  Overwhelming majority of americans are insured by their employer.  Why jack it up for the rest of us?  I know the reason of course,  this is all about power.  A government that controls your healthcare,  controls YOU.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, it will get better if EVERYBODY is billed, instead of several? That is illogical; Why should everybody be taxed if everybody isn’t using it? My Motger-in-Law is 85 years old and Never goes to the doctor, & takes NO medicine except, Motrin, & even then she will only take ONE. She’s gotta pay too?

One wrong step at 85 , and you are going to the ER.  I'm also they type who never goes to the hospital, but I got a double herniated disk in my neck last year.  You never know when you are going to use healthcare.  You shouldn't be scared to death of being wiped out financially in case you get seriously ill or injured.  

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

What you are saying is if you don't believe in as I do , LEAVE .  You know you are losing the battle in the long run as the younger generation are much more liberal than the generations before them. 

That is so un-American in telling people to leave the country for not believing the same things you do.   

It has nothing to do with believing like I do, it has to do with loving America.  Obeying the laws.  Respecting a lawfully elected President of the United States.  I disagree with much of what Obama did, but I never called for his impeachment, or called him a MoFo.  I’ve seen many post saying, if you don’t like the laws in Texas, move to another State.   This is the same.  If you don’t like the US, move to another country, and it don’t make a 💩what color your skin is.

Just now, SideTracker said:

LOL, I only know uno, dos , tres...I think. I love my neighbors though. Such a plight in the existence of man. Ask your preacher, the words of Jesus. Do we really love our fellow man?

Interesting response. First you attempt to mock people who are not the same as you. Now you are a “holy person”. 

I don’t have a preacher. 

Just now, 38boot said:

Not smart enough to learn more than one language? Bro. 

Let me tell you what I DO know about speaking Spanish. I have been around Latinos almost all my life; IN MANY cases, if you try to talk to them, they play like they “No  comprende “ and  make others learn Spanish. I actually did learn some enough to communicate well enough. I saw that backfire one Latino that I worked around once. He had some crisis & was going crazy trying to tell the boss something, but the boss turned the tables on him! He acted like he had no clue what the guy was trying to tell him... Finally, the guy told him, IN PERFECT ENGLISH, mind you, What was wrong.... Seen quite a bit of that in my day. 

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Let me tell you what I DO know about speaking Spanish. I have been around Latinos almost all my life; IN MANY cases, if you try to talk to them, they play like they “No  comprende “ and  make others learn Spanish. I actually did learn some enough to communicate well enough. I saw that backfire one Latino that I worked around once. He had some crisis & was going crazy trying to tell the boss something, but the boss turned the tables on him! He acted like he had no clue what the guy was trying to tell him... Finally, the guy told him, IN PERFECT ENGLISH, mind you, What was wrong.... Seen quite a bit of that in my day. 

Oh you’ve been around them all your life? Lol. You probably don’t know the difference between a Latino and a Hispanic. 

But, you’ve been around them. I’m sure your experience far exceeds mine. 

Just now, 38boot said:

Oh you’ve been around them all your life? Lol. You probably don’t know the difference between a Latino and a Hispanic. 

But, you’ve been around them. I’m sure your experience far exceeds mine. 

I never said it did; I only just know what I have seen firsthand . Is that ok?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I never said it did; I only just know what I have seen firsthand . Is that ok?

It is a free country. I mean if you’re trying to pass off very limited experience as fact that’s fine. 

19 minutes ago, 38boot said:

It is a free country. I mean if you’re trying to pass off very limited experience as fact that’s fine. 

I think 'ol 77 has been around for awhile,  not sure I would characterize his lifetime of being around hispanics/latinos as "limited experience."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I think 'ol 77 has been around for awhile,  not sure I would characterize his lifetime of being around hispanics/latinos as "limited experience."

I would definitely characterize it as limited. 

5 minutes ago, 38boot said:

I would definitely characterize it as limited. 

Like you said.  It's a free country.,  which means you're free to be wrong.  Welcome back to the board I'm sure we'll agree more than not, judging from what I've seen this far.

Good night smoaky phone almost dead.

Edited by DAWG91

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚺 "The Squad" IS the new Democrat Party