• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 38boot said:

Like I said your story is cute. But if true itโ€™s not a common occurrence.ย 

When did I say it was ? I said I have been around and worked with Latinos a lot in my life, which is true. By the way, your story is cuter!๐Ÿ˜‚

23 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

When did I say it was ? I said I have been around and worked with Latinos a lot in my life, which is true. By the way, your story is cuter!๐Ÿ˜‚

A lot or all your life? There is a difference.ย 

ย 

A lot or all your life? There is a difference.ย 

ย 

Perhaps you missed the word โ€œalmostโ€ in my comment earlier.ย 

Why the hostility in your posts? Have I bruised your feelings, in some way simply because I donโ€™t speak perfect Mexican like you? Are YOU Latino? That could explain your Vast expierience... ?ย 

20 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why the hostility in your posts? Have I bruised your feelings, in some way simply because I donโ€™t speak perfect Mexican like you? Are YOU Latino? That could explain your Vast expierience... ?ย 

Probably because your a racist.ย  ย Remember I gave you a 2nd chance to correct yourself in another thread.ย 

Speak Mexican statement shows your IQ.

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Probably because your a racist.ย  ย Remember I gave you a 2nd chance to correct yourself in another thread.ย 

Speak Mexican statement shows your IQ.

Or my humor...with regard to my being a racist, noย more than you ...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I think 'ol 77 has been around for awhile, ย not sure I would characterize his lifetime of being around hispanics/latinos as "limited experience."

I guarantee you ol 77 has been around a while. ย Why when I was just a wee lad, I remember ol 77 telling me about charging up San Juan Hill (he was one of the horses, lol).

ย 

ย 

• LOL! 2

Just now, TheNameIsDalton said:

Being critical of idiots in congress doesnโ€™t make you racist. ย 

ย 

Telling someone to go home or leave if they hate the country isnโ€™t racist. ย 

ย 

We need to quit throwing that term out there every time someone of color is criticized.ย 

But, but... Thatโ€™s all theyโ€™ve got!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But, but... Thatโ€™s all theyโ€™ve got!๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Yes I know. ย It always the last ditch effort of someone who has no leg to stand on in the argument. ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s funny how anyone that criticized Obama was obviously a racist, but these people of color criticizing a white dude every damn day of the year is their congressional โ€œduty.โ€

ย 

I say screw those idiots. ย 

• Thanks 1

I think President Trump would be better off just letting these idiots slit their own throats instead of responding, but Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s difficult to refrain with so many Haters biting his heels no matter what he does. โ€œMake America Great Again, Mr. President!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Perhaps you forgot the post where you said โ€œallโ€.ย 

What hostility? There is none. I actually donโ€™t speak Mexican Spanish. I wouldnโ€™t expect a person such as yourself to understand that.ย 

Yes I am Hispanic.ย 

Perhaps you forgot the post where you said โ€œallโ€.ย 

What hostility? There is none. I actually donโ€™t speak Mexican Spanish. I wouldnโ€™t expect a person such as yourself to understand that.ย 

Yes I am Hispanic.ย 

Let๏ปฟย m๏ปฟe tell you what I DO know about speaking Spanish. I have been around L๏ปฟatinos almost all๏ปฟmy life; IN MANY cases, if you try to talk to them, they play like they โ€œNo ย comprende โ€œ and ย make others learn Spanish. I actually did learn some enough to communicate well enough. I saw that backfire one Latino that I worked around once. He had some crisis & was going crazy trying to tell the boss something, but the boss turned the tables on him! He acted like he had no clue what the guy was trying to tell him... Finally, the guy told him, IN PERFECT ENGLISH, mind you, What was wrong.... Seen quite a bit of that in my day.

ย 

Here is my post... Read slowly if you must, but please note that I said โ€œalmost allโ€ instead of the โ€œallโ€ย that you thought I said.ย 

FWIW, I fully understand Latinos wanting to come here for a better life; ย They the hardest working people I know, in most cases. My only issue is open borders. People should come through the proper routes of entry & then everything would be ok.

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Let๏ปฟย m๏ปฟe tell you what I DO know about speaking Spanish. I have been around L๏ปฟatinos almost all๏ปฟmy life; IN MANY cases, if you try to talk to them, they play like they โ€œNo ย comprende โ€œ and ย make others learn Spanish. I actually did learn some enough to communicate well enough. I saw that backfire one Latino that I worked around once. He had some crisis & was going crazy trying to tell the boss something, but the boss turned the tables on him! He acted like he had no clue what the guy was trying to tell him... Finally, the guy told him, IN PERFECT ENGLISH, mind you, What was wrong.... Seen quite a bit of that in my day.

ย 

Here is my post... Read slowly if you must, but please note that I said โ€œalmost allโ€ instead of the โ€œallโ€ย that you thought I said.ย 

FWIW, I fully understand Latinos wanting to come here for a better life; ย They the hardest working people I know, in most cases. My only issue is open borders. People should come through the proper routes of entry & then everything would be ok.

ย 

ย 

They probably find you obnoxious so they choose to not communicate with you.ย 

Youโ€™re experience is extremely limited. Especially with how you ended this post.ย 

So now that you know I am Hispanic I have a question for you. When do you think my family arrived in America?ย 

13 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Except, NO They wonโ€™t.... I have BCBS Insurance & Have Had health Insurance for decades, & have Seen Firsthand, uninsured people show up at the ER(which is where they neede to be in most cases....)& they are treated & either realeased, or sent to a room... Afterward, knowing full well that My Insurance, & others wh also have coverage, Will be Charged FOR their care, and Then, I am sent ย statements for โ€œMY PARTโ€ & if I do not Pay AGAIN, the bill goes to collections...Meanwhile, the person who benefitted from my & othersโ€™s insurance is probably never even SENT a bill, because it would be a waste of time for the provider.

Actually they do send out bills to the uninsured. Although many will ignore the bill some will actually work with the hospital to pay their bill. Might be a payment plan but at least some are trying.

Obamacare for many was just not affordable. Many struggled to make the payments. Others couldn't gualify because, get this, they didn't make enough money. Strange how that works. Then many had to worry about the tax fee for not having it. I know one person who ended up not having to pay the penalty because it calculated out to be 70% of what they made that year. Obamacare was a failure period.

1 minute ago, 38boot said:

They probably find you obnoxious so they choose to not communicate with you.ย 

Youโ€™re experience is extremely limited. Especially with how you ended this post.ย 

So now that you know I am Hispanic I have a question for you. When do you think my family arrived in America?ย 

I have gotten along very welll with every Latino I have ever known &or worked with, thank you very much.ย 

I have no clue, nor does it matter to me in the least when they came here.

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have gotten along very welll with every Latino I have ever known &or worked with, thank you very much.ย 

I have no clue, nor does it matter to me in the least when they came here.

Oh it matters. Just throw out a year. Harmless question.ย 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I think President Trump would be better off just letting these idiots slit their own throats instead of responding, but Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s difficult to refrain with so many Haters biting his heels no matter what he does. โ€œMake America Great Again, Mr. President!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Trump is just throwing out chum bait, and the Democrats are lapping it up. ย Itโ€™s like someone from MIT playing mind games with a resident of Deadwood.ย 

:rofl:ย 

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿšบ "The Squad" IS the new Democrat Party