• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, btex said:

i page back, so are you saying you dont agree with anchor baby strategy? You are saying children who are born here are not citizens as the 14th amendment says? 

Look you trapped yourself, either you agree with 14th and in fact agree with 14th OR you dont in which case you need to leave...................as I told you would you decided to attack my job, you will get what you deserve on here

Awww, are you still butthurt about that? That explains much about you. If a child of Illegal aliens is born here, “The Child” is a citizen, but that doesn’t mean the parents are simply by being his/her parent. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

All for CHIP and WIC. What I don’t like is standing behind someone in the checkout and they got a cart full of steaks and other assorted goodies then slide out the ole lone star card like it’s a damn visa that they gotta pay for. Go back to government cheese, peanut butter, and things from the past. 

Yep!

1 minute ago, btex said:

I worked for brookshires for close to 10 years. In that time I can honestly say I saw very few abuses of the program. I can also say when I started teaching and wife was just in teaching we qualified for WIC, and that is sad. 

They don’t Make you use that Lonestar card....

1 minute ago, btex said:

I worked for brookshires for close to 10 years. In that time I can honestly say I saw very few abuses of the program. I can also say when I started teaching and wife was just in teaching we qualified for WIC, and that is sad. 

I've seen low ranking enlisted soldiers families get food programs.  

1 minute ago, btex said:

Back then they didnt. We used it for formula, milk, bread, eggs. That is all I recall us being able to get. 

There have been times in my life that I would have been eligible to get one, but my “do without” skills are finely honed...

28 minutes ago, btex said:

When we were married we did a lot of do without, when you have a child it is different, when you have two it is WAY different. Before kids had many times where we had mustard and bread while watching TV off rabbit ears on a 13 inch black and white, and life was still great.

I never made 40k in my life before 1991. My wife was pregnant only 3 months into our marriage, and didn’t work until our daughter got her driver’s license. We ate pinto beans & rice Many many days. Somehow, I still can make out fine with that for a nice change of pace.

14 minutes ago, btex said:

40K in 1998..................I get it you are better than everyone else, we are pathetic humans because we made the choice to use WIC for our kids. You just added another reason to just not like you

Boy Howdy, btex... You  must have played with dolls as a child, because you like to put words into the mouths of everyone you don’t like!(btw, I don’t care how much you like me )What, in my post made you think I was better than Anyone?

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sorry to point out that your saint’s halo is tarnished, at best. 

Again, what's pathetic is that you support the likes of Obama, Clinton, Feinstein, Schumer, Harris, Green, Jackson-Lee, Booker, Sanders, et al. 

Like I said - Can't spell "Democrat" without a capital "hypocrisy."

And that's twice you've proven it in this thread alone. 

10 minutes ago, btex said:

You responded the way people do who are afraid to stand by their own words and opinions. It’s ok the world needs sheep.

In other words, you went back & read what I said & realized you were wrong, but have trouble admitting it.

5 minutes ago, btex said:

No I am 100% correct because you have failed to read what I wrote. I asked you directly on two separate items, you avoided both and have refused to answer either directly because you lack the courage to stand behind your words 

No, teach... I answered; you just  don’t like my answers.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚺 "The Squad" IS the new Democrat Party