Sitting here at the drug testing place

TheNameIsDalton

31 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Got a BAC and UA this morning.  Surprise!   I’m looking around the room and I’m pretty sure half the folks in here are going to fail miserably.  Kind of reminds me of our resident lefties.  Have a great day!!!

My job only gives drug test if you have a work place injury, or they know you are going to fail so they can get rid of you. 

I have seen alcohol and drugs ripp apart both so-called Liberals and Conservatives lives. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Got a BAC and UA this morning.  Surprise!   I’m looking around the room and I’m pretty sure half the folks in here are going to fail miserably.  Kind of reminds me of our resident lefties.  Have a great day!!!

Lol, Back when I worked at Union Pacific, I used to get “randomly selected” to go give a urine sample almost every month...random, huh? Anyway, they would even call in on your day off sometimes. I eventually informed them that if the want to give me four hours OT for a “call out” to check my whiz, Feel Free! They never tested me again... Ever!😂

14 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

My job only gives drug test if you have a work place injury, or they know you are going to fail so they can get rid of you. 

I have seen alcohol and drugs ripp apart both so-called Liberals and Conservatives lives. 

May job along with the rest of my industry always does random, as well as for workplace injury or suspicious behavior.  

10 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

May job along with the rest of my industry always does random, as well as for workplace injury or suspicious behavior.  

Some people in my job it is expected you might fail.  Like dishwasher or janitorial services.   You would be shocked when test come back negative on those people. 

9 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Some people in my job it is expected you might fail.  Like dishwasher or janitorial services.   You would be shocked when test come back negative on those people. 

I wouldn't be.  Most of them probably can't afford drugs, unless they're dealing it in their off hours for extra cash.  

10 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Hope you studied.