#4 Gunter @ #5 Daingerfield Aug 30th

EastTxFinest

Tigers vs Tigers  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Gunter Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

42 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Play his Junior year just not his Senior year?

Hes considered a Jr now. Next year will be his last season. This kid has changed into a leader. He has a special talent and he will get his chance to show it for this year and next.

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Next year he will be a senior he just won’t be playing. At least that’s what everyone in your town has said. He’s a phenomenal talent. I’m sure he’s a great leader. Nobody is knocking the young man. Why so testy. You from Gladewater or something? 

I’m trying to figure out how you are “considered a junior”. Either you are or aren’t. He trying to spin it like a Dem. smh

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

That would be the 19th birthday before such and such date,correct?

I think that is correct. I also think there are some other conditions that might apply. Like learning disabilities ect ect. I just remember we had one years ago and it definitely is possible. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Next year he will be a senior he just won’t be playing. At least that’s what everyone in your town has said. He’s a phenomenal talent. I’m sure he’s a great leader. Nobody is knocking the young man. Why so testy. You from Gladewater or something? 

This is only his 3rd year on varsity and you know that. Idk his exact age. I believe its 17. That wouldnt make him to old now would it??? No it won't. He has 4 years of eligibility to play varsity. This is his 3rd. Make since enough for yall slow folks from our northern part of our county?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hes considered a Jr now. Next year will be his last season. This kid has changed into a leader. He has a special talent and he will get his chance to show it for this year and next.

This year is his last season. 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is only his 3rd year on varsity and you know that. Idk his exact age. I believe its 17. That wouldnt make him to old now would it??? No it won't. He has 4 years of eligibility to play varsity. This is his 3rd. Make since enough for yall slow folks from our northern part of our county?

Y’all said one of those kids played high school ball when he was in 8th grade. That would only give him 3 more years of high school ball once he got in high school. IDK, y’all the ones that said it though. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Y’all said one of those kids played high school ball when he was in 8th grade. That would only give him 3 more years of high school ball once he got in high school. IDK, y’all the ones that said it though. 

That was him in 2017. It's only 2019. I'm not worried about it anymore. Yall listen to whatever yall want. Im just stating what I know

4 hours ago, Fatherofnumber12and3 said:

He’s 16 now try again 

I ain’t got to try again scooter. It was Daingerfield folks that said there was a kid in 8th grade to old to play middle school ball and was brought up to play high school ball.  I don’t know which kid it is but it was you own people saying it. 

13 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I ain’t got to try again scooter. It was Daingerfield folks that said there was a kid in 8th grade to old to play middle school ball and was brought up to play high school ball.  I don’t know which kid it is but it was you own people saying it. 

He was going half and half. Yall do know that you can make up credits right? Dont tell me your that stupid. This kid has more talent in his pinky toe than you have ever had in you entire body. Go sit in  the corner and #### on a pacifier for a while. 

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He was going half and half. Yall do know that you can make up credits right? Dont tell me your that stupid. This kid has more talent in his pinky toe than you have ever had in you entire body. Go sit in  the corner and #### on a pacifier for a while. 

I knew something was up if he was a Junior. It was last year when I coined the term Freshmore. Freshman with Sophomore eligibility. So make up a few credits and go straight from 9th to 11th grade. So he may have a year of eligibility left.