#4 Gunter @ #5 Daingerfield Aug 30th

EastTxFinest

Tigers vs Tigers  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Gunter Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

Well, that was a ball game!ย  Proud of our Tigers because they didn't quit.ย  Worth the 7 hours round trip (terrible traffic in Dallas and McKinney).

DF is loaded with talent - especially #3 and #15.ย  Good luck for the season - looks like you are headed to a Newton matchup again.

Unfortunately I left my blue tigers stadium seat leaning against the visitors restroom building.ย  Somebody enjoy.ย  That seat has won many games.....

Edited by GTAlumnus
technical problem.

4 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I ain't afraid to say it. Aint no way in hell should we have lost that game. I gave props earlier to gunter. But we were by far the better team. We wonย with our talent first quarter. They won the last three with good coaching. And anyone there with nuts will admit that.ย 

This is the same thing that is said year in and year out versus Gunter, they play disciplined hard nosed football, itโ€™s not fancy just effective.ย 

4 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I ain't afraid to say it. Aint no way in hell should we have lost that game. I gave props earlier to gunter. But we were by far the better team. We wonย with our talent first quarter. They won the last three with good coaching. And anyone there with nuts will admit that.ย 

Better team? If you include coaches as part of the team then y'all were not the better team.ย 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Better team? If you include coaches as part of the team then y'all were not the better team.ย 

And that's exactly what they Need! But hey you get what you pay for. I'm out for rest of season.ย 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Tiger93 said:

And that's exactly what they Need! But hey you get what you pay for. I'm out for rest of season.ย 

Didn't you listen to the coach? He said they gaining on Gunter ever year! Getting better. Prolly take OT for Gunter to win next year!

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Throwing trash at the Gunter coaches? Cussing at the Gunter coaches? Whoโ€™s surprised?ย 

I am ๐Ÿ’ฏ% completely flabbergasted by these actions! Now...throwing down 1st down markers I understand lol

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sounds like a party Wolfe.ย 

The Tigers will be just fine. We lost the game tonight, but showed lots of fire. That game could have very well been a blowout and let's not forget this was also a Top #5 team this season. Congrats to Gunter, but now the Tigers move on to next week.

Dfield vs Tatum

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They have moved on. A few jumped ship. Few others are wondering how theyโ€™ll be 2-0 next week. Itโ€™s a struggle.ย 

ย 

46 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Where eherbody go?

They're too busy running the backroads I guess... ETF and tiger nation having to take turns driving the coach around takes up alot of time.ย 

1125537353_giphy(26).gif.d33037b0630664f660925f6496b51da3.gif

• LOL! 2