Hagar

That was funny.  Most conservatives can still laugh at themselves, or appreciate humor.   Sadly, most Liberals can’t, although SE posted a good graph of ‘fake jobs’ under Obama.    

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Man, I’m on a roll.  Got another 💩.   Like notches in my conservative post (gun).   I’m about up with Billy the Kid.  

Doing right ain’t got no end.  😂😂😂

And another one - 💩.  The hits just keep on coming.   I’ll never beat CarthDawg, but I’m doing pretty durn good.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, btex said:

Just wondering, but grown man concerned with an emoji seems pretty silly. I watch lots of righties on here who seem obsessed with an emoji. Makes sense why they live trump.

Obsessed with 💩 emojis?   They’re a badge of pride.   If I put a zinger on a liberal, and they have no. comeback, all they can do is put a 💩 on my post.  It’s a game winner.  It’s like the Italian Army practicing for WW-III - All coming out with their hands up.  May seem silly to you, but it means I won.  As George Patton said, “Americans love a winner.”   Most conservatives are competitive, unlike liberals who, when they’re confronted with the truth, melt like snowflakes under a hot July Texas sun.  Why on another Forum I’m on, there used to be a handful of liberals, like on here.  Now, not a single one remains.  It’s like the old saying, “If you can’t run with the big dogs, don’t bark when they go by.”   Them libs tucked tail and ran.  They’re in the wind (or should I say, Gone With the Wind, hehehehe).

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 7:59 PM, btex said:

I can add tons more

You seem like a semi-intelligent person.  You do realize that there are bad people on both sides of the political spectrum.  When it was brought up about this secrete group on FB it was addressed and people will be punished.  What else do you expect to happen?  No one will ever be able to stop evil acts but must acknowledge and address them when they come up.  Far back as I can remember the Republicans have pushed for  immigration reform.  The democrats have pushed for it when it has fit their agenda.  These old time Democrats that are crying now make me sick.  They have had the power and years to try and fix these problems, but now want to shift the blame.  If you truly want to fix these problems then fix your party.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

We should have a Trump emoji.  Then every time someone cries and moans about Trump, we can just simply post emoji 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It would have to be Orange; How about this? 🍊?!?!?

👱

2 minutes ago, btex said:

Original point of thread was seeing if people could place politics aside and call wrong wrong. We saw that many just see politics without a sense of doing what is moral right. Heck seen posters say they don’t care about morals just money 

Thats because politics has never been about “moral or right.”

Just ask the Dems about slavery, Jim Crow, Abortion, etc etc.  

You seem to side with the party of slavery and baby killing a lot Btex.  May not want to preach to us about morals.  

• Like 1