Dish Drops Fox Sports Southwest

blesseddaily

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sorry I like Rick Renner... I like his 🤪 attitude for a change of pace..... gotta Lobo up!!!!

You should be in the know.  Please tell us how Renner ever got that job?  ... He had to be blackmailing somebody or has to be kin to some big wheel ... What's the story? ....

On 7/27/2019 at 6:15 PM, Mavchamp said:

But those teams are rarely on FSSW. They are on FoxHouson. 

FSSW has garbage programming. 

I wish Fox Sports was still in Houston. Astros and Rockets are on AT&T Sportsnet and Suddenlink does not have the rights for that...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I am not in the know. I have no idea. Somebody up there likes him.... been around a while. People hated Howard Cosell and he was a star. 

When Renner first started doing the scoreboard show he couldn't even pronounce half the towns in Texas.  He was absolutely terrible and he hasn't gotten much better over the years  ...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

When Renner first started doing the scoreboard show he couldn't even pronounce half the towns in Texas.  He was absolutely terrible and he hasn't gotten much better over the years  ...

I know a lot of Texans who can't pronounce half the towns correctly. 

He's got a schtick and there's a group that loves him and hates him, I do know he works very hard and his knowledge of the game has improved. I think part of the issue is he probably unfairly gets compared to Craig Way, and that's not fair to anyone. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I know a lot of Texans who can't pronounce half the towns correctly. 

He's got a schtick and there's a group that loves him and hates him, I do know he works very hard and his knowledge of the game has improved. I think part of the issue is he probably unfairly gets compared to Craig Way, and that's not fair to anyone. 

I like Renner 🤷🏼‍♂️.  

He clearly loves the game.  Good enough for me. 

His schtick plays perfectly off straight-man Craig Way (who just might be the best in the business). 

JMHO. 

• Like 1