Whitehouse vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

How's those jackets going to look this season?

We should be stronger than last year. Second year in Coach Meeks’ program with a big senior class returning, good skills players, decent sized line, and a strong running back in the High kid. Looking forward to taking some steps forward and trying to get deeper into the playoffs!

How about the Wildcats?

53 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

We should be stronger than last year. Second year in Coach Meeks’ program with a big senior class returning, good skills players, decent sized line, and a strong running back in the High kid. Looking forward to taking some steps forward and trying to get deeper into the playoffs!

How about the Wildcats?

A few move ins should help us. Other than that same ol same over here depends on which wildcat team shows up..... alot of speed as usual just lack the size... a few more weeks and I'll let you know exactly lol... good luck this season sure miss those Wildcats vs those jackets, last couple meetings were some good ones

59 minutes ago, JETT said:

A few move ins should help us. Other than that same ol same over here depends on which wildcat team shows up..... alot of speed as usual just lack the size... a few more weeks and I'll let you know exactly lol... good luck this season sure miss those Wildcats vs those jackets, last couple meetings were some good ones

Good luck to y’all, too! Excited to see how it goes!

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

12 penalties. Couple of muffed kicks. Gave up a 60 yard ko return. Not pretty but I will take a shutout win over a 5A team any day. Held WH to 74 yards total offense.

Sounds like good D any way you slice it.  Things sometimes happen on special teams, i guess that's why they're called special.