Week 1: Spring Hill vs. #9 Gladewater

BearFan13

Who ya got?   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

With the #1 rated toughest schedule in all of 4A.

Gladewater wasn't expected to win any games in non district last year but they went undefeated against a lineup that included the defending 4A Div 2 state champions (PG) and an Atlanta team that was predicted to not only win the region but contend for the state championship. 

But I know you know all that and that you don't believe a word of what you post. Just someone who is getting a thrill out of trying to rule up Bear fans. I would guess you actually know a lot about football. You've probably played quite a bit of football over the years. Maybe even have coached or are a coach. You could probably bring a lot to the discussion if you actually wanted to talk football and not just bash a team. Or maybe I'm wrong and you are just a kid on the team or a wantabe player. Maybe you bring down other teams because you can't actually have a mature discussion about the game. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Got a link with the hardest schedules?

58 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Spring Hill gets to practice with Tatum tomorrow.  9th starts at 5pm. I suggest anyone attending sit on the home/less sunny side of Panther stadium, or bring an umbrella and sunglasses.

Who’s 9th grade is SH scrimmaging?