UT Tower Sniper/Mass Murders-1966 !!!

RandyJohnson

The events that have occurred since yesterday (Saturday) with these Mass Murderers in El Paso and later, in Dayton have ignited the Liberal stupidity and the blame of President Trump in this whole sick world.

Let me reintroduce the original mass murderer in US history !  (By "Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun)

Charles Joseph Whitman, the UT Tower Sniper Mass Murderer. He went on his rampage August 1,1966 in Austin, Texas. He began the day by killing his own mother and wife to "save" them from the horror and heartache from what he was about to do !! 

Whitman wound up killing 18 and injuring more than 31 others during his "premeditated" craziness !

Should we have placed blame on LBJ for this sicko, wack job?

The answer is a resounding NO although I think LBJ was a sorry "yellow dog" Democrat POS and of course, the leader of the "Welfare State" that he "authored" into law on of all days, Wednesday, January 8,1964 which was the day I was born but I digress !  😢

I write all of this because everyone single one of these lunatic killers were mental cases...that could not have been stopped WITH gun control or not !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

BoHogg...

Very well...sir ! Good call !! I say "Tomato"...You say "tomatoe"...you get the drift ??

I didn't have to do an Internet search for mine BUT I certainly understand ! 

With all that being said,  I recall my dearly departed Dad (Marine) and his brother (Air Force) bristling with disgust that another military man was utilizing his "marksman" skills to SHOOT innocent humans, as IF they were Dear or other wild prey...these were two proud American Servicemen AND extremely pissed off !!

Charles Whitman was compared to SATAN in their eyes as in "reviled" !! They simply couldn't conceive his actions. Moreover, Whitman's first two victims, as was discovered, then reported a day or so later, were his very own MOTHER & WIFE !!! They were agast as well as horrified !

Anyways, thanks for your 'one slight correction' ! 

Duly noted !

R.J.

2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Sorry if I offended you. I’ve known about Bath for years now and learned about it after the church shooting in my hometown in 1980.

Again, my apologies to you.  

BoHogg...

Ohhh No...I'm not offended...at all !!

One is a mass murder by BOMBING (Bath) and the other is a more "modern day" killer by HAND GUN/RIFLE (Austin) !

I do remember that nut job in Daingerfield (your  hometown)..too ! I extend my apologies and condolences !

All is good between you and I !

Have a great day...sir !!

R.J.

27 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I was told by the MSM mass shooters were always white boys that looked like they’ve never been with a woman. They lied? Stop the presses. I don’t believe it. 

Excellent point, Natureboy98 !

Moreover, how about the number of mass murderer's during Obama's Eight years that WERE NOT White Male's ?

Hmmmm...let me count 'em up: the few that come to mind (I'm sure there are many, many more) :

Virginia Tech...Asian American

Dallas Police Officers... African American

Boston Bomber Brothers...Russian Immigrants

Very interesting ???

9 hours ago, RandyJohnson said:

The events that have occurred since yesterday (Saturday) with these Mass Murderers in El Paso and later, in Dayton have ignited the Liberal stupidity and the blame of President Trump in this whole sick world.

Let me reintroduce the original mass murderer in US history !  (By "Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun)

Charles Joseph Whitman, the UT Tower Sniper Mass Murderer. He went on his rampage August 1,1966 in Austin, Texas. He began the day by killing his own mother and wife to "save" them from the horror and heartache from what he was about to do !! 

Whitman wound up killing 18 and injuring more than 31 others during his "premeditated" craziness !

Should we have placed blame on LBJ for this sicko, wack job?

The answer is a resounding NO although I think LBJ was a sorry "yellow dog" Democrat POS and of course, the leader of the "Welfare State" that he "authored" into law on of all days, Wednesday, January 8,1964 which was the day I was born but I digress !  😢

I write all of this because everyone single one of these lunatic killers were mental cases...that could not have been stopped WITH gun control or not !

Good post and reflection  .... I totally agree ...

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, btex said:

I feel that because he decided from the start to attack the media in order to have free publicity in his campaign (a known fact his campaign used) that he has created a circle that cant be stopped. When he called the media the enemy of the people he was wrong. If a dem had said it the GOP would have ripped them to shreds and talked about the 1st admin. He created the issue and his ego does no allow for criticism or differing opinions.   This is not new with him, as I have said look at Atlantic City and what happened there and it should scare you with what we see happening in the WH.

If he wasnt a tweet machine he wouldnt have to defend himself nor give fuel to those who attack him. 

Total libtard hogwash ... President Trump like President Reagan is simply and brilliantly talking to the American people  ... he's bypassing the dishonest liberal hacks in the press who can't bring themselves to report the facts and the truth ... when a press corp can't provide fair and honest coverage and put 100 percent effort every day into smearing him and slanting the news, THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE  ... if they tried to cover his presidency honestly, he probably wouldn't feel the need to tweet so much to set the record straight ...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, btex said:

Somehow you have misconstrued talking and attacking. Had he not started a war with the press maybe he wouldnt be where he is now.....just cant admit his own words hurt him can you? TOO BAD!!!!!!

President Trump didn't start attacking anyone, he simply responded to the false accusations and charges and the "fake news" being reported since he became the nominee .... I admit "his own words" are exactly what the American people love about him .... yes, he's crude and not the best communicator but he says what he thinks and does what he says most of the time .... that's refreshing for a POTUS ... His own words are required to correct and chastise people who can't bring themselves to accept his presidency and the good he is doing for ALL Americans ...  Too bad you are so consumed by hatred for him you can't se the good he is trying to do, despite fighting with the press and people trying to impede progress in resolving many issues facing our country.  The press is who started a "war" with our President, and they are beside themselves because they haven't been able to take him out .... tru storie ....

• Thanks 2

For those who think this will all be made so much better with psychiatry.  "FBI studies show that only 25% of mass shooters have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and aren't typically loners."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-how-the-fbi-profiles-potential-mass-shooters/

So what to do with the 75% who are just evil and have no regard for human life?  Which also raises another question.  Of the 2 major ideologies,  liberal progressivism and conservatism,  which is more to blame for the devaluation of human life?

24 minutes ago, btex said:

All those sources are lock step "fake news" cesspools of anti-Trump disinformation sites manufacturing the garbage he tweets corrections about almost daily ... his tweets you can't stand are his way of calling out their phony horse :poop: ...

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

All those sources are lock step "fake news" cesspools of anti-Trump disinformation sites manufacturing the garbage he tweets corrections about almost daily ... his tweets you can't stand are his way of calling out their phony horse :poop: ...

Haha that's good stuff.  He fights charges of fake news by sharing links to, you guessed it,  fake news.  How much free airtime has airhead aoc received?  Trump would get the coverage anyway, even if he wasn't constantly fighting the leftist partisan fake news because hello,  he's donald freaking trump.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, btex said:

That is false. His campaign designed a strategy to attack the media in order to gain free publicity. 

Not one of the links you posted confirmed your statement of the Trump campaign designing a strategy to attack the media for free publicity. The articles do talk about him using the media, along with other candidates, including Hillary. But no mention of him planning to attack the media so that he could use it for his benefit.

Do you actually have an article that confirms this plan of the Trump campaign to attack the media in order to get free publicity?

I will admit if he did plan it (no proof so far), he's pretty brilliant. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Haha that's good stuff.  He fights charges of fake news by sharing links to, you guessed it,  fake news.  How much free airtime has airhead aoc received?  Trump would get the coverage anyway, even if he wasn't constantly fighting the leftist partisan fake news because hello,  he's donald freaking trump.

And those fake news articles don't even prove his statement of accusation. Smh

41 minutes ago, btex said:

I have posted this stuff before, in the end you will claim fake news yet I have never seen any of you post what is actually REAL news. Gave you chances to post acceptable sources and you ran from it. Asked it multiple times. 

You want other links look them up I posted them on here or dont I really dont care. Sheep rarely change their mind no matter what the evidence says.

And yes it was brilliant as was discussed in one of the articles provided in past. 

Keep saying there are past articles that you posting proving your accusations but funny thing is no one has seen then. Figure that!!! 🤔

58 minutes ago, btex said:

I have posted this stuff before, in the end you will claim fake news yet I have never seen any of you post what is actually REAL news. Gave you chances to post acceptable sources and you ran from it. Asked it multiple times. 

You want other links look them up I posted them on here or dont I really dont care. Sheep rarely change their mind no matter what the evidence says.

And yes it was brilliant as was discussed in one of the articles provided in past. 

Sorry man but you can't blame us for not trusting them.  That's on them,  not us.

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Sorry man but you can't blame us for not trusting them.  That's on them,  not us.

Point of Order, btex; You seem to enjoy accusing others of “running away” from things when they don’t give you the information you want... That is not the case in Any instance. I’m sure you sit behind your computer screen & puff out your chest & compliment yourself on your imaginary intellect. when in all actuality, we simply don’t Give enough of a Rat’s Azz if you get the information to begin with. Climb down off your Ivory Tower & face the fact that you ain’t 💩, boy...

54 minutes ago, btex said:

Still waiting on acceptable sources. 

I am not going to keep reposting sources from past threads find them or dont it doesnt matter because no matter what is said you wouldnt believe it

It's not that I disbelieve any article. It's that I don't believe there ARE any articles stating your accusations nor do I believe you posted any. Especially since the last post with links you posted didn't prove a thing. If you did post links to other articles and they are anything like the last one, I'm definitely not going looking for them. 

You made the accusation, it's up to you to prove it. What we've read from you so far is a bunch of rambling in circles.

9 hours ago, btex said:

Whitman was found to have a brain tumor, no way to know if it played a role in his actions. 

So what we have is a problem on an epidemic scale. 

Whtman was also pumped up on Dexedrine which was then sold OTC.  Now it's prescribed for ADHD.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Whtman was also pumped up on Dexedrine which was then sold OTC.  Now it's prescribed for ADHD.  

Also, it should come as no surprise that Whitman was raised by an absolutely brutal "authoritarian" father Charles A. Whitman, whom emotionally & physically abused every member of his family which included Charles J. and his two younger brothers !

No excuses for the future mass murderer BUT it's almost always a "hallmark" for this type of killer !

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

When is it ok for whites to feel worried. I don’t know about the rest of the white fellas on here but I’m sick of being told me and my kind are white devils. 

Couldn’t help but notice the phrase ,“#Givegenocideachance “ at the end; Nothing Racist at ALL in that BS.... Democrats really are the real Nazis here.