UT Tower Sniper/Mass Murders-1966 !!!

RandyJohnson

Just now, 38boot said:

Of trying to look the other direction.

yall will blame every other group for crimes, drugs, murders, rapes. But once white people get blamed for any of that y’all lose your collective minds. 

Not quite factual. I was as you said, comparing  “Gang Violence”, (your words) to a madman gunning down innocent children. 

You seem to draw a line between the two, which I don’t see. Death is death. All have grieving family members because the lost a loved one, Even The Family of the murderer grieves for what their loved one has done, so I see no difference. Sorry you don’t. Maybe that’s a fragment of the overall picture.

3 minutes ago, btex said:

So you are claiming you never said I was centex? Or buzzard? Or others? And you never said this 

“I kinda miss Ol' LarryDavid , Btex, & some others whose names escape me right now.... O.M.G..!!!!! I'm starting to sound like Rick Perry!!!😳😜

mmmm

Sure, I’ll own those words. Still not convinced they aren’t you!😂

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Not quite factual. I was as you said, comparing  “Gang Violence”, (your words) to a madman gunning down innocent children. 

You seem to draw a line between the two, which I don’t see. Death is death. All have grieving family members because the lost a loved one, Even The Family of the murderer grieves for what their loved one has done, so I see no difference. Sorry you don’t. Maybe that’s a fragment of the overall picture.

There is a massive difference between the motives of the two. 

Gang violence is mostly done in retaliation towards specific targets. Drugs trades gone bad, beers, turf war. 

The other is a guy driving 10 hours and shooting people at random. Or a guy entering a high school in New Mexico to shoot random teenage kids he’s never met before. Or a mad man shooting up an elementary school. 

1 minute ago, 38boot said:

There is a massive difference between the motives of the two. 

Gang violence is mostly done in retaliation towards specific targets. Drugs trades gone bad, beers, turf war. 

The other is a guy driving 10 hours and shooting people at random. Or a guy entering a high school in New Mexico to shoot random teenage kids he’s never met before. Or a mad man shooting up an elementary school. 

“Turf wars?!?!” Those freakin’ Retards don’t even OWN 💩 & they are DYING for it!😂 Also, they kill for a beer?😳🙄Jeez, But that’s stupid.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Turf wars?!?!” Those freakin’ Retards don’t even OWN 💩 & they are DYING for it!😂 Also, they kill for a beer?😳🙄Jeez, But that’s stupid.

Meant beefs. But that would likely go over your head. 

Yeah very limited world view. Even the hillbillies where you’re from fight over turf when they don’t own anything. 

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I knew you meant beefs. Just felt it ironic you had a mishap and have been riding me like I was a rented mule. If you’re gonna be the grammar police you better read your poop over before you submit it. 

At least you could make out what was meant. What you said on the other hand was some backwoods Boomhauer talk. 

8 hours ago, 38boot said:

Meant beefs. But that would likely go over your head. 

Yeah very limited world view. Even the hillbillies where you’re from fight over turf when they don’t own anything. 

Can you give examples of where “us hillbillies” have fought over “turf” that we don’t own?

Since I started this thread...I'm going to be closing it.

I think we've all made or attempted to make points !

I'll be locking it down sometime today !

R.J.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RandyJohnson said:

Since I started this thread...I'm going to be closing it.

I think we've all made or attempted to make points !

I'll be locking it down sometime today !

R.J.

I Would like an answer to my last question regarding “us hillbillies” first, please?

22 hours ago, btex said:

Despite all the people attacking me I believe it would be a great benefit for our society to see if this is the root issue

There have been studies that have been done, but they've been buried since on google searches with other researches that show that they don't cause abnormal behavior.  Of course those that manufacture these drugs and those that prescribe them are going to defend them.  It's been the same in the past.  There are already studies being done on CTE for athletes.  Why not do the same with mass murderers since there are so few of them.  Out of the millions of people that have lived in America less the .00004 % commit these types of crimes.  My number might be off a 0 or even two I would have to go back to the thread that shows the percentage of Americans that commit these crimes to make it accurate.  I simply think it's odd that these drugs are a common factor in all of these cases.  Maybe they have a DNA strand that is common or other brain malfunction, because normal people do not commit these types of crimes.  There has to be some imbalance with their brain or DNA that makes them think this is right, and the drugs enforce it.  We know how drug use can affect our judgement, even with non prescription drugs.  Almost anyone who has drank has had beer goggles, because our inhibitions are lowered by the synapses in our brains that are blocked.  Could it be the same with these drugs ?

Yet, people today want to say that they are happening so frequently that we must take guns away from everyone.  Even out of all the gun owners in America that own guns less than 1% commit crimes with them.  I can't say that's true, but I would say it's fairly accurate it could be far less, but I wouldn't even place it above 3%.  .  So because so limited few are used for these types of crimes the call today is gun control or the complete removal of guns from the hands of American citizens.  

I understand you have not stated that you are for that, but it's the loudest cry we hear today.  They simply don't want to see the facts, they want to do it, because they hate guns for whatever reason.  In my lifetime, I've had one gun pointed at me.  I've told that story on SDC, and I can't blame the guy.  I wasn't scared of him or the gun, I was more worried about the reason I was knocking on his door late at night, because of some idiots in Jacksonville in 1988.  I would truly like to know how many Americans have had guns pulled on them in their life time, and I would think that number would be very low as well unless they lived in a high crime area.