💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I still think the 2nd Amendment is all a sane person needs to carry a weapon of any sort. That's the only thing I worry about. The only gun control other than that is a good eye, proper aim, having the safety on at times, and unloading your weapon and keeping it in a safe if kids are in the house. Then again, my dad didn't have a gun cabinet, but I knew better than to mess around with his guns.

• 4 weeks later...

Where's his fake-outrage over the shootings in New Orleans? Lol. He tried it with Philly and that was quickly shutdown so he went back to his Chitown rhetoric.

Because it's President Obama city. It's all about politics with these people. I think it's clear that he doesn't care about the crime and murders in Chicago. Then again, it seems he doesn't care that much about his own voters either. Many were complaining after tornadoes destroyed several communities in the rural areas in Georgia, Mississippi and Florida.
  • Like 1

Because it's President Obama city. It's all about politics with these people. I think it's clear that he doesn't care about the crime and murders in Chicago. Then again, it seems he doesn't care that much about his own voters either. Many were complaining after tornadoes destroyed several communities in the rural areas in Georgia, Mississippi and Florida.

I know ppl there in those areas, they still waiting on the help Trumpet promised. I doubt it gets there as a whole. Has Trumpet visited those areas yet? America First he says right? Lmao

I know ppl there in those areas, they still waiting on the help Trumpet promised. I doubt it gets there as a whole. Has Trumpet visited those areas yet? America First he says right? Lmao

I don't think so. Heck, I'm not even sure if he has even mentioned them in any of his speeches. Sad. Well, this is the change majority of those individuals from those areas wanted in Washington. I hope they're happy about it after his four years are up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 💥 Battle over the Second Amendment
  • Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic