💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

I’d always wanted to visit England back before it became a “refugee” cesspool. You have Sharia Law enforced parts of the city. Young couple getting beaten up by packs of Muslims. Acid attacks. Homegrown terrorists. Refugee terrorists. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

They may be cutting back on their advertisements. Even if they went back to advertising with the NRA foundation I wouldn't buy one at that price. Now my wife she might buy one of those yeti cups.  

I've got several Yeti cups of various sizes and shapes give to me as gifts ... I wouldn't buy one myself, especially their overpriced smallish coolers ....

21 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I’ve never understood the idea of spending $350 on a cooler. You’ve gotta not buy a lot of $2.50 bags of ice to pay for that. My igloo seems to be working pretty well. 

As an athletic trainer, I appreciate what they did... They were the first company that went large scale and came up with Technology that could keep a full ice chest of ice almost completely in tact for up to 10 days... 

With that being said, no idea why I would need ice for 10 days... and my Gatorade (Rubbermaid) coolers seem to last through a football game so I am good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

As an athletic trainer, I appreciate what they did... They were the first company that went large scale and came up with Technology that could keep a full ice chest of ice almost completely in tact for up to 10 days... 

With that being said, no idea why I would need ice for 10 days... and my Gatorade (Rubbermaid) coolers seem to last through a football game so I am good.

AND Mav.....at the end of the game....you THROW the ice and gatorade out....ESPECIALLY if you are on the road....don't want to carry all those coolers full of water and Gatorade BACK to the bus to take home.....MAV.....did hear that A & M is in "mourning" and they are ALSO scrambling....reason.....the guy that had the recipe for ICE died and didn't leave a copy!!!!!

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

We use ours for camping. It's convenient.

But we use the cheaper RTic stuff. It works just as good, for a fraction of the price. 

3 hours ago, AKA said:

We use ours for camping. It's convenient.

But we use the cheaper RTic stuff. It works just as good, for a fraction of the price. 

Our school board gave ALL employees a LARGE ORCA mug (44oz)....can put my coffee in it at 6 am and I still have HOT coffee at 10.......well I would....but it's all gone by 6:15.....DID put some ice in it and left it on my desk at school....next morning STILL had ICE in the cup!!!!....BUT I'm still with Mav on this one....WHY would you want something that would keep things cold for 10 days????......kinda morbid.....BUT had to go to the funeral home with one of our students....lived with grandma and she died....(had a little $$) and the funeral people were like buzzards circling......showed this little girl a casket that was $20,000...told this 15 year old that she could bury her grandmother....and then dig her up in 50 years and she would ONLY decompose 15%!!!!!!!!............felt sorry for her......did tell the buzzards to quit circling and treat her right

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Show me Any School, Anywhere in this country where the student body isn’t just Looking for a Reason to cut class.....🙄😜🤣

I wonder how many of the ones that walk out in support of the 2nd Amendment will be the same ones that walked out against it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 💥 Battle over the Second Amendment
  • Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic