💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/?fbclid=IwAR0QsCdUd5NEL3x4YvGPdgP0AoHxIMRCPbD0F5G_0cYvCN9IH-UvtNsByyE  .  Why would the police show up at anyone's door at 5 am in the morning for a gun confiscation ?????  If anyone is going to have a gun withing arms reach it is going to be from when they go to bed at night to when they wake up in the morning.  I've heard about people that can't get moving without their coffee, with me it was once Dr. Pepper, and now it's sports drinks in the morning.  It usually takes me about 30-45 minutes to remove the haze of sleep that I've been in for 8-9 hours.  This is going to be happening more so with states that desire to take away our Second Amendment rights, and the deaths won't always be the one that they are serving, but police officers instead.