Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

  2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

  3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?



Recommended Posts

The thing about Burleson is it has grown too quick, but many residents still live int the mindset that they still live in a small town.  in 1980, it only had a population of 11,734 and by 1990 it had a population of only 16,113 by 2020 it will have tripled it's size since those.  I suppose that Barry has never lived in a small rural community.  It's a past time for many of the residents to go out and shoot at things, but generally it's not cars or people.  As with this guys case, and I'm not defending him was drunk and with a gun which is a terrible mix to begin with in the first place.  It's a good thing that the police responded to him, and he should have numerous charges added to what he's already been charged with.  The problem with you Barry, is you mislabel him as a defender of the 2nd Amendment when in fact he abused his right, and he should be locked up for doing so.  I don't know if he was in a feud with the people's cars that he shot up, but that's still not an excuse for him to abuse his right in numerous ways.  Much like many liberal left media this is fake news in headlining this article as such.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is that? You would love to shoot someone? Or just Beto?  Is that what you are saying? That seems a little pathological, maybe. 

The government has NO RIGHT to take my Legally purchased guns. Therefore, they want a fight, they will get it. I am tired of losing rights because someone out there believes they know how to live my life better than I do. That is the problem with you liberals, you believe the government is always right, when even history tells us that NO government can be trusted. When you give up one right, they take another. Just ask all the 18 year old people that just lost the right to purchase cigarettes in the state. But you keep believing that Robert Francis knows what's best for this country. Heck the guy couldn't even beat the worst campaigning GOP Senator in Texas, what makes him think he can get to the White House. 

Pathological, NO--Protecting my Rights, HECK YES!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The thing about Burleson is it has grown too quick, but many residents still live int the mindset that they still live in a small town.  in 1980, it only had a population of 11,734 and by 1990 it had a population of only 16,113 by 2020 it will have tripled it's size since those.  I suppose that Barry has never lived in a small rural community.  It's a past time for many of the residents to go out and shoot at things, but generally it's not cars or people.  As with this guys case, and I'm not defending him was drunk and with a gun which is a terrible mix to begin with in the first place.  It's a good thing that the police responded to him, and he should have numerous charges added to what he's already been charged with.  The problem with you Barry, is you mislabel him as a defender of the 2nd Amendment when in fact he abused his right, and he should be locked up for doing so.  I don't know if he was in a feud with the people's cars that he shot up, but that's still not an excuse for him to abuse his right in numerous ways.  Much like many liberal left media this is fake news in headlining this article as such.  

Barry ain't much for the truth, he is more about helping the media out with its lies about anyone that doesn't fit their narrative. LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, defending public health law being amended is not a bad thing, when it comes to vaping and cigarettes. We changed the law for alcohol and drunk driving accidents and deaths plunged. 

Working over a scenario, a not realistic scenario, where the government is going door to door, in your mind, anticipating shooting someone with fervor is a little bit not normal thinking, in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have ONLY lived in a small rural community most of my life, and I know Burleson very well. It is a hotbed of right wing extremists with a long reputation of more than its share of gun toting meth heads. When someone crows in one thread about people rushing out to buy more guns, fearful and dancing on a string fueled by media manipulation and fear mongering, THIS is who is buying those guns more than often than not, in my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have ONLY lived in a small rural community most of my life, and I know Burleson very well. It is a hotbed of right wing extremists with a long reputation of more than its share of gun toting meth heads. When someone crows in one thread about people rushing out to buy more guns, fearful and dancing on a string fueled by media manipulation and fear mongering, THIS is who is buying those guns more than often than not, in my experience. 

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have ONLY lived in a small rural community most of my life, and I know Burleson very well. It is a hotbed of right wing extremists with a long reputation of more than its share of gun toting meth heads. When someone crows in one thread about people rushing out to buy more guns, fearful and dancing on a string fueled by media manipulation and fear mongering, THIS is who is buying those guns more than often than not, in my experience. 

Then you should know how the HEB area is, and once was.  Evidently you run in small circles if he's an example of who is buying guns especially in small towns.  Perhaps you should get out more in your community and get to know your neighbors better.  There's going to be a few good ol' boys like this who go off on occasion.  Some of them are just fine until the get ahold of some of Doomer's shine or as a friend of mine used to say whuskey (usually it was Wild Turkey or Canadian Hunter Rye Whiskey).  I don't care who you are, if you've been drinking just lock the guns up.  However to label all 2nd Amendment defenders are as this person, that is in itself racist and stereotypical towards white people even if you yourself are white.  Perhaps you should put some of your own standards of what is racist against what you believe to be racist.  It is evident that you are a bigot to gun owners, and classify them all as this idiot from Burleson.  Not all are like that, I assure you.   

  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have ONLY lived in a small rural community most of my life, and I know Burleson very well. It is a hotbed of right wing extremists with a long reputation of more than its share of gun toting meth heads. When someone crows in one thread about people rushing out to buy more guns, fearful and dancing on a string fueled by media manipulation and fear mongering, THIS is who is buying those guns more than often than not, in my experience. 

You’ve been witness to THAT MANY gun purchases?!?! What ARE you, Barry Old Boy, Some kind of Extremist NRA groupie?😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, defending public health law being amended is not a bad thing, when it comes to vaping and cigarettes. We changed the law for alcohol and drunk driving accidents and deaths plunged. 

Working over a scenario, a not realistic scenario, where the government is going door to door, in your mind, anticipating shooting someone with fervor is a little bit not normal thinking, in my opinion. 

Doesn't matter if it is a "public" health law. It was a "RIGHT" taken away from an ADULT, and who took it, the government. Meaning they think they know best. So we allow 18 years to die for the country, but they can't purchase cigarettes or alcohol, yet they still get to vote. I can't believe a single one of them would vote for the liberal democrats who KEEP taking away a person's RIGHT to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. But then again, Barry, you seem to enjoy losing your rights, do you ever think for yourself, I would imagine not, because how could you to believe that losing a single RIGHT is a good thing. Have a leash Barry. 🔞📵🚱🚯🚭🚳

🚫:poop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sideliner said:

Liberal republicans took away the right to smoke in Texas! Do some research next time. You won’t look so silly.

It's government that took away the rights, not just a single party. But we do have a single individual presidential candidate that has come out and said that he was going to take guns. You keep thinking it is a GOP vs Democratic thing. It is a government take over of our rights. But since you seem to be of the hate filled communist party of thought. You believe anyone that hates "BIG" government is a Republican. So silly is NOT recognizing that all "BIG" government is bad. NO WHERE in the world has a government controlled economy worked, throughout history. But you feel good about yourself because you think you made a partisan jab. IF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How anyone is on the other side of the gun debate is beyond me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

 

Honestly, I kind of want one.  Only for the idea of it the dems succeed and make them impossible to sell, they are going to be worth a fortune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a great bow hunt yesterday morning, and while talking to a neighboring landowner, we start hearing rifle shots and then more rifle shots. I’m driving out when I meet this outstanding member of the well regulated militia. He was sighting in his deer rifle from a county road shooting at a small square target tacked onto a utility pole. Bullets flying across two landowner properties. Don’t infringe on him;everyone should own one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BoHogg said:

After a great bow hunt yesterday morning, and while talking to a neighboring landowner, we start hearing rifle shots and then more rifle shots. I’m driving out when I meet this outstanding member of the well regulated militia. He was sighting in his deer rifle from a county road shooting at a small square target tacked onto a utility pole. Bullets flying across two landowner properties. Don’t infringe on him;everyone should own one. 

Nah, HE wasn’t firing those shots, that bad old GUN was! Had someone been seriously hurt, or killed, you Can’t blame Him, that Evil Assault Rifle did it... (Retard Liberal Logic)

hey, Look! There’s a couple now! And baby makes 3...💩😂

  • Like 1
  • Stinks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nah, HE wasn’t firing those shots, that bad old GUN was! Had someone been seriously hurt, or killed, you Can’t blame Him, that Evil Assault Rifle did it... (Retard Liberal Logic)

hey, Look! There’s a couple now! And baby makes 3...💩😂

Congrats CarthDawg, you got a 3 💩 banger, and no responses.   You must have hit them right in the kister.  😂😂😂

Btw, I do wish this site still showed WHO places emojis on post.  I personally am elated when they 💩 on mine, since it usually indicates you’ve made a valid point that “they” can’t respond too, so all they have left is to lash out.  Still, it’d be nice to know, not only the poopers, but the people who put a like on our post.  Jmo

  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

 

Well, Yeah.........”Come And Take ‘em!” Is my motto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/?fbclid=IwAR0QsCdUd5NEL3x4YvGPdgP0AoHxIMRCPbD0F5G_0cYvCN9IH-UvtNsByyE  .  Why would the police show up at anyone's door at 5 am in the morning for a gun confiscation ?????  If anyone is going to have a gun withing arms reach it is going to be from when they go to bed at night to when they wake up in the morning.  I've heard about people that can't get moving without their coffee, with me it was once Dr. Pepper, and now it's sports drinks in the morning.  It usually takes me about 30-45 minutes to remove the haze of sleep that I've been in for 8-9 hours.  This is going to be happening more so with states that desire to take away our Second Amendment rights, and the deaths won't always be the one that they are serving, but police officers instead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...