PG VS PARIS

dhoop02

I have DISH and FSSW pulled the programming in a power play to up the charges right before the football season.  They are in a dispute with DISH and actually PULLED all the programming.  I can't get any Fox Sports networks now.......there are literally millions of people without FSSW to open this season.......what a bummer!!

Just now, regaleagle said:

I have DISH and FSSW pulled the programming in a power play to up the charges right before the football season.  They are in a dispute with DISH and actually PULLED all the programming.  I can't get any Fox Sports networks now.......there are literally millions of people without FSSW to open this season.......what a bummer!!

Use the App.  It works great!

Just what the Grove needed . A stand at the end to come out victorious. Like I said Paris has BIG PLAY potential. They scored 2 tds all night on 2 big plays. That’s not going to beat PG. The Hawks simply played smash mouth football. Paris was really not that impressive only scoring one TD on one play in the first half and 1 TD ON a big play in the second half. PG controlled the clock and only scored 3 tds the whole game and got the win. They did it playing simple football. The Hawks showed they simply know how to win. Really nothing special about the play calling for the Hawks. Very limited play from a lot of starters.. and played #40 at outside LB the whole night? Not sure what that was about. In the end PG showed they can beat a good team coming down to the wire. I predicted the Wildcats would score 3 tds. The Hawks held them to 2. 

Great way to open the season!!

These two offenses will only get better with time.  I think the fact both defenses are familiar with wing T attacks, along with excessive penalties which put both teams behind the chains, helped create the low-scoring outcome.

Outside of the big Paris TD run, PG did an outstanding job of limiting Paris' outside running plays.  There won't be many teams on the Cats' schedule able to do likewise.

Both training rooms will be busy with the aftermath of this slobber-knocker.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Parisian said:

These two offenses will only get better with time.  I think the fact both defenses are familiar with wing T attacks, along with excessive penalties which put both teams behind the chains, helped create the low-scoring outcome.

Outside of the big Paris TD run, PG did an outstanding job of limiting Paris' outside running plays.  There won't be many teams on the Cats' schedule able to do likewise.

Both training rooms will be busy with the aftermath of this slobber-knocker.

Yes sir. This was a slugfest from start to finish. Very physical just like 2 wing T teams should be. Even one of the refs will have some bruises from this game he got mowed over. Hope he’s ok.