Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoHogg

Rangers investigating harassment toward Hispanic family at Globe Life Park in Arlington

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I went to the one in Grant, Oklahoma & got Scalped, & I have Choctaw blood in my veins!😳

Haha, I go there a lot. My dad was born in Ada and raised in Durant, and his grandparents were full blood Choctaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Haha, I go there a lot. My dad was born in Ada and raised in Durant, and his grandparents were full blood Choctaw.

My dad’s maternal grandmother was a full blood Choctaw, & when he was a young man courting my mother in Sulphur Springs, Texas  back in the early 1950’s, my mother’s Dad was against her seeing “that damn Indian...”  I look just like my dad & am glad because he was a real good man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

My dad’s maternal grandmother was a full blood Choctaw, & when he was a young man courting my mother in Sulphur Springs, Texas  back in the early 1950’s, my mother’s Dad was against her seeing “that damn Indian...”  I look just like my dad & am glad because he was a real good man!

My dad was 26, just out of the Army/Air Force, divorced with a small child and he met my mom at a smelter in Dumas, Tx. They married a month later. My mom was 16, but the oldest of 6 kids. They were married 32 years when he died in 1978.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw the photo on Jessica Romero's facebook page.  She is making this up.  The family is sitting behind the family of three with his girlfriend/wife.  He has his left hand resting on his face with his middle finger being the only finger that is up.  The family is smiling and happy.  The only people sitting behind them are three rows up.  There are two teenagers in the two seats behind them.  They are the only ones sitting in the five rows that I can see from the angle of the selfie until you get to the rafters.  The girl is holding a cell phone she is wearing a pink shirt and the boy is wearing a blue shirt he is watching the game.  There is not a family behind them with a child the age of her son anywhere in the selfie. If he had said this I'm sure his girlfriend/wife would have said something to him.  She is a brunette, and appears to be drinking a Bud Lite or Michelob Ultra out of an aluminum bottle can. This is what she wrote on her facebook page :  So at tonight’s game this couple sat behind us. We don’t usually sit in this section but I bought these tickets at the last minute so we weren’t in our usual seats
At every game Munch always likes to take a selfie when we get to our seats. As we are taking the pic I hear the guy say “let me see how I can f*** up their pic” not realizing he was talking about us until I saw the pic. 
He made it perfectly clear during the 2nd inning that he is not a fan of Hispanics. And he just so happen to have a Hispanic family (us) sitting in front of him and another one sitting directly behind him. During the 2nd inning the little boy behind him who looked to be about Nomar’s age kicked the back of his chair. And for the next 3 innings I had to hear him complain about all the illegal immigrants that were surrounding him at the game. That he should kick little Speedy Gonzalez all the way back to Mexico for kicking his seat. That Trump needs to hurry and build the wall and send all these illegals back so they won’t be kicking his seat. 
We left during the 5th inning. 
Sadly this is not the first or the last time we will ever experience this kind of racism.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

See no evil, Dave, until it happens directly to you, I have decided. Being purposely oblivious is not an admirable trait. 

People making poop up isn’t an admirable trait either Barry.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

If this happened it would be everywhere, me smells a hoax again

Hoax? How dare you! poop I forgot about Smollett. My bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like there is some white victims right here in this thread the whole white race was a victim in the Jesse Smollett hoax.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 38boot said:

According to these clowns only white people can be victims. 

No one said that. According to you whites can only be the villain. The only one who’s racist is you. If you tell me your not white, then my first thought is your full of bull poop. Second thought is if you are indeed white then rearrange your panties and quit being such a ###. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

No one said that. According to you whites can only be the villain. The only one who’s racist is you. If you tell me your not white, then my first thought is your full of bull poop. Second thought is if you are indeed white the rearrange your panties and quit being such a ###. 

Not racist in the slightest. I don’t think all whites people are bad. Some are ignorant and where their bed sheets though. 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 38boot said:

Not racist in the slightest. I don’t think all whites people are bad. Some are ignorant and where their bed sheets though. 

You have a very negative view of whites. I agree Democrats need to put their sheets up. And that hood is stupid looking as hell. They’re trying to change though and go with a more modern look with this black mask all black get up. They’re still chicken poop for not showing their faces but at least they don’t look like coneheads anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You have a very negative view of whites. I agree Democrats need to put their sheets up. And that hood is stupid looking as hell. They’re trying to change though and go with a more modern look with this black mask all black get up. They’re still chicken poop for not showing their faces but at least they don’t look like coneheads anymore. 

No I have a realistic view of the world. You just can’t handle being told the reality of it. You’ve lived your entire life thinking you’re better. When your sad little world view is shook you lose your mind. 

Ah is that how you disassociate with the klan? Try pointing the finger elsewhere? Sad. 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 38boot said:

No I have a realistic view of the world. You just can’t handle being told the reality of it. You’ve lived your entire life thinking you’re better. When your sad little world view is shook you lose your mind. 

Ah is that how you disassociate with the klan? Try pointing the finger elsewhere? Sad. 

God you are arrogant. You have a warped reality. How in the hell can you assume anything about me. I think I’m better than no one. I also don’t think they are better than me. It’s called equality. Sorry. I giggled a little about my world view being shook and me losing my mind. Very comical coming from someone with TDS. What? I was agreeing with you about the klan and their bed sheets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, btex said:

Not first time you said it but since you want to continue it, why does kkk back trump if it is dem?

you will say post links which I have done before so just search duke and support for trump.

To early for your bs. Facts are they are a democratic group.  Robert Byrd, Hillary’s self proclaimed mentor, was a Grand Cyclops of the WV Klan. Truth his the Klan is dead. If you think 1000 inbred rednecks spread across the states are a real threat, then you’re an idiot. ANTIFA has taken their place. Democratic policies have decimated the black family. Just as LBJ planned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, btex said:

Not first time you said it but since you want to continue it, why does kkk back trump if it is dem?

you will say post links which I have done before so just search duke and support for trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/number-hate-groups-us-hits-time-high-report/story?id=61186850

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, btex said:

A group started out by southern Democrats that now identifies with the gop. Man should tell you how extreme the GOO has become.

funny you now want to minimize the number.....telling

Telling? The truth is telling? Ahh I forget you are a liberal. You twist things so much you think everyone else does as well. If you think the Klan is a powerhouse then you are a doofus. I’m not a GOP fan for the 19,000th time. I’m a Trump fan. Forgot what thread it’s on but you should watch that video about the Southern Strategy myth. It’s narrated by a black woman so you’ll dismiss her as an Aunt Tom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Baltimore. They were in the spotlight with possible help on the way after people became aware of their politicians massive corruption cane to light. Haven’t heard a peep this week. Great timing. Sure it was just a coincidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t heard much if any about the Dayton shooter. Why? Maybe cause he was a leftist and Warren supporter. Just a guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard and read more than I wanted to know, about his 'rape list', his 'kill list', and how his classmates thought he would have been red flagged, and how he snapped and even killed his own sister, but I have heard much more about El Paso, because it's in TEXAS, and it was specifically targeting minorities, not just another mass killing. You know how that works, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

See no evil, Dave, until it happens directly to you, I have decided. Being purposely oblivious is not an admirable trait. 

Go to her wall and check out the photo.  There isn't a family behind her.  I guarantee if the guys wife/girlfriend had heard him say something like that she would have told him not to.  He was simply watching the game with his hand resting on his cheek with his middle finger on his cheek.  I caught myself doing the same thing last night.  I've had teachers and professors that used to point at things with their middle finger.   You on the other hand look for racism in anything.  Where's the video or the other family to confirm this woman's accusation.  They haven't come forward yet to back her story.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

God you are arrogant. You have a warped reality. How in the hell can you assume anything about me. I think I’m better than no one. I also don’t think they are better than me. It’s called equality. Sorry. I giggled a little about my world view being shook and me losing my mind. Very comical coming from someone with TDS. What? I was agreeing with you about the klan and their bed sheets. 

You’re a whiny little girl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 38boot said:

You’re a whiny little girl. 

I know you are, but what am I? Silly snowflake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...