2019-20 District 11-6A Thread

LoboFan07

34 minutes ago, footballjunky said:

You think I care about a rating? Coach Traylor and them boys have worked hard to get better each day and I constantly see them getting disrespected on here. Them tables always turn remember that. 

Ok I will print the District Championship t-shirts for you. I feel better knowing that now.

1 hour ago, footballjunky said:

You think I care about a rating? Coach Traylor and them boys have worked hard to get better each day and I constantly see them getting disrespected on here. Them tables always turn remember that. 

Lee wins a few more games than normal this year and yall want everyone to treat them like New England Patriots.

Sure you can have success vs Nac and Heath but lets see what they do vs Longview/Rockwall/Mesquite/Horn

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, footballjunky said:

You Tyler people and your “disrespect” comments...

Goodness.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 3

40 minutes ago, footballjunky said:

I would like to see some of y’all out from behind that phone or computer screen. Y’all act like those players don’t have access to the BS y’all say. A bunch of grown men constantly putting kids down. 

So let me get this straight you think players will get upset about not picking them  after they have not been a viable contender since 2006 or so. Seriously? Act like you have been there oh wait you haven't. It would be kinda of silly picking a team that hasn't beat a  team that makes the playoffs this year.

55 minutes ago, footballjunky said:

I would like to see some of y’all out from behind that phone or computer screen. Y’all act like those players don’t have access to the BS y’all say. A bunch of grown men constantly putting kids down. 

We're putting kids down for saying they are an underdog, and still not the favorite to make the playoffs? They have proven they're not the worst team in the district this year, what else do you want to hear? They haven't played of the top dogs in the district yet...plus lost to freakin Mesquite Poteet. 

Jesus Christ. Y'all are crazy in Tyler.

• LOL! 4

2 hours ago, footballjunky said:

Y’all act like those players don’t have access to the BS y’all say. 

They also notice fair weather fans.

Where was all this posting and jumping when Lee was winning 1-2 games a year?

Lee is 5-1 with low sos so far, good for you. But if you think folks gonna get on here and hold a damn parade for yall without having proved anything...may wanna look elsewhere.

Like I said, we'll know what Lee is about the next 4 weeks. If they can beat LV/Rockwall/Mesquite/Horn....make the dang playoffs for a change....then we can maybe talk a parade.

Until then, only thing we can say about Lee at this point is that: they are better than last year + not the worse team in 11-6A. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ANTI said:

They also notice fair weather fans.

Where was all this posting and jumping when Lee was winning 1-2 games a year?

Lee is 5-1 with low sos so far, good for you. But if you think folks gonna get on here and hold a damn parade for yall without having proved anything...may wanna look elsewhere.

Like I said, we'll know what Lee is about the next 4 weeks. If they can beat LV/Rockwall/Mesquite/Horn....make the dang playoffs for a change....then we can maybe talk a parade.

Until then, only thing we can say about Lee at this point is that: they are better than last year + not the worse team in 11-6A. 

I was at the games I been supporting Lee since I first moved to Tyler and still support them even tho I live in the DFW so no I don’t drink Tyler water. I’m not saying throw them a parade I’m just saying they have showed improvement and for somebody who has watched them it just shows what can happen when you put some one in position that actually believes in the kids. I ain’t tryna ruffle nobody feathers 

3 hours ago, Pack007 said:

All that needs to be said. You couldn’t pay me to drink that water from Tyler. Nope...ain’t going to do it. 

You know how I feel about Tyler..............but the water in Lufkin should be under a boil notice!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I just wanna know where all the lee fans that are popping up were last year when they were 2-8?? I couldn’t find any of them on the board. I couldn’t even get them to talk before our game this year? But after they won lee fans started creating accounts lol. 😂

Now I know jt fans ain't talking.