2019-20 District 11-6A Thread

LoboFan07

11 minutes ago, Redraiders4ever said:

Now I know jt fans ain't talking.

Boy don’t start. We the only reason Tyler even relevant cause lee can’t hold they weight. So they have cry to the TISD school board Redraw the lines to get players from JT so they bump there chest about the only thing they look forward to every year is to beat JT cause ya sorry azz can’t make the playoffs. We could care less about beating lee cause we know we will be playing in November and December while lee fans drive there Mercedes and Range Rovers around funky Tyler just to go to grand slam on the weekends cause lee can’t make the postseason. Or y’all just come and watch us. So see ya in few weeks at the Rose at our first round playoff game while is lee will be getting ready for basketball season wearing horrible looking broke azz off brand Texas tech logo y’all wear. 

49 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lee is not even the second best team in Tyler. Chapel hill better than they sorry azz

Who’s the best? And if you say the team they beat by 27......then that further proves my point about that Tyler water. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

So do you think Tyler Lee has been the better team over last decade? @Pack007 cause when I make assumptions of the best team that’s how I look at it. What have you done over recent time?

What’s the record between the two teams head to head in the last 10-15 years? 

10 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Thanks 👍

Kelvin Washington (RB) probably doing the scoring?

I walked in on the first score. I’m pretty sure he scored on the second one. It’s tough for us to bring him down. And he’s giving us problems on defense too. Him and Mosley (Sp). He’s there on basically every running play. 

We just scored on a passing td though. It’s 12-6 4th Q

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

I walked in on the first score. I’m pretty sure he scored on the second one. It’s tough for us to bring him down. And he’s giving us problems on defense too. Him and Mosley (Sp). He’s there on basically every running play. 

We just scored on a passing td though. It’s 12-6 4th Q

Future looking bright for Pack. Thats a good Judson squad and Foster beat them last week in a close one.

But that 8th grade team really good.

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

Future looking bright for Pack. Thats a good Judson squad and Foster beat them last week in a close one.

But that 8th grade team really good.

Yea, we’ll be solid. We have some talent like Hooper and Adams. Don’t think a few others are playing this week too. Judson just too disciplined  for what we are trying to do though. And that Washington kid for Judson just too talented to try and bring down with arm tackles. 

6 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

This Nelson kid is pretty good for Judson. Stopped them on 4th down though after he intercepted the ball. 

I dunno whats in the water at Judson, but that place has been producing some dynamic RBs in far North Longview.

It was Meredith, then 2022 Isailyn Taylor, Willie Nelson in 8th and Kelvin Washington in 7th. Foster has a good RB too in 7th, Odum. Bigger down hill back.

• Like 1