2019-20 District 11-6A Thread

LoboFan07

7 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I WOULD NEVER!!! As I would not expect you to wear anything that says Lobos!! That ugly blue is not my color!!! 

JT blue is way way better than a certain semi-pro team I'm thinking of....

I'm out...🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Espn wouldn’t put a random high school game on tv 

Image result for confused gif

Trinity Christian vs Parish got dang Episcopal ain't a random game? So many good Week 2 games in Texas and they pick that.

Bethal vs Kennedy Catholic up in Washington...both teams struggled to surpass .500 last year. 

C'mon now, ESPN is known for picking random games. They aren't exactly FSSW. Its because they don't look at the matchup, they care more about the players ranked on their site. That's why they showcase more private schools than they do public yearly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

If there were a break between Lufkin and Longview it would be for two years with realignment schedules.   Personally,  never feel like a scrub playing Longview and always know that our game with them will always be intense and be a great measuring stick of where you stand as a team.  Coach King and Coach Quick are good friends and have high respect for each others program.  They know both teams benefit from playing each other.   Lots of pride between the two schools.  Except for the Green and Purple, the Lufkin and Longview football programs do mirror each other somewhat, whether we want to admit it or not.  Don't think it is quite the same comparisons with JT.

Good points 

24 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Wat that song say...

"ain't worried bout nuthg..." 😀😃😄

You better be! Remember what i told you years ago.....she tried to poison me at freakin juicy’s of all places. I was just trying to get a burger. No southern hospitality at all by 84. Treating me like I’m from Tyler or worse a lake Travis fan 

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

You better be! Remember what i told you years ago.....she tried to poison me at freakin juicy’s of all places. I was just trying to get a burger. No southern hospitality at all by 84. Treating me like I’m from Tyler or worse a lake Travis fan 

Nawl man...say it ain't so...andvshe pose to be a Queen...😒😒😒

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

I have never disrespected you like that.  Take it back or...... never mind,  I will be in Lufkin in a couple weeks.  Have a nice day. 

14 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Being fond of and thinking they are scrubs are two different things. I will never be fond of, but again, I have never called either scrubs. One refers to my personal feelings, the other refers to the quality of their play. I will repeat, I will NEVER be fond of JT......EVER EVER EVER. bUT, I most definitely can respect the quality of players that have come out of North Tyler. 

GO LOBOS!!!

so what happen for you to develop these personal feelings toward JT?   

21 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Probably so. But least we have a recent title and three state title games in the last near decade to back up our boasting. 

so I guess JT has been trash over the past decade......

Three Semi finals appearances, a couple quarterfinal appearances ,several district titles..along with a couple wins at LOBO (Rose Stadium East)...lol      

by the way , it ain't the boasting that make some of your fans annoying and over the top.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Do I think y'all's fan base is incredibly annoying and ridiculously over the top most the time? Yep.

Do I think y'all have a bad program, a bad team? Heck no. I'd much rather play JT than Lee or Marshall any day of the week.

I think Lufkin is a great game for us as well, but that rivalry is just ridiculously emotional and it takes a lot out of everyone, every single time we face off.

AHA....the excuse that will be used if the lowly Mavericks, by some holy miracle, play the mighty Lobos close has been leaked!!!  😋

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Probably so. But least we have a recent title and three state title games in the last near decade to back up our boasting. 

JT has went to 3 semifinals ,3 quarterfinals, a regional semifinal in our first year of mighty 6A,  and 7 district titles over the last decade, so its fair or jt fans to boast too, logically.

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

JT has went to 3 semifinals ,3 quarterfinals, a regional semifinal in our first year of mighty 6A,  and 7 district titles over the last decade, so its fair or jt fans to boast too, logically.

1 State Title, 3 State Title Games, 5 State Semi-Final Games, 6 Quarterfinal Games, 8 Regional Semi-Final Games, 9 District Titles and 10 Playoff Appearances. 

Move along sir. 

50 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

1 State Title, 3 State Title Games, 5 State Semi-Final Games, 6 Quarterfinal Games, 8 Regional Semi-Final Games, 9 District Titles and 10 Playoff Appearances. 

Move along sir. 

And a 4-3 record vs JT. >_>

That said, I'm glad that JT is back to competing. Back when I played, it was an easy win every year and no fun to see JT go from state finalists in 2000 to 1-9 only 2 years later and staying there. JT is one of the most historical programs so it's nice that when we play them, it means something. 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Move along sir. 

1 state title only little difference so move along 😂😂. Whooooo I’m so amazed 😂😂

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

JT is one of the most historical programs so it's nice that when we play them, it means something. 

But it doesn't mean anything. It's a non-district game that in the grand scheme means little to nothing. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 2019-20 District 11-6A Thread