Antonio Brown Frostbite Feet

55 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Force a trade. Wind up somewhere you don’t want to be. Be a big enough πŸ’© to force them to cut you. Then sign a deal with the reigning SB champs. Maybe AB is a dang genius after all?

Would've been the perfect finesse if it happened last week cause then he would've been able to play Sunday versus the Steelers.Β 

10 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

BREAKING: Patriots WR Antonio Brown accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape, according to federal lawsuit filed Tuesday: https://t.co/wFAijgADJK

Β 

Β 

Have you seen the β€œalleged” text messages that he sent her? If you have the chance look up Clay Travis or Outkick The Coverage because I’m not sure I can post them on here. They are that graphic.

I think it's a case of extortion based on what I've read. Β I think this is part of the MeToo movement, and she simply wants money. Β Had he paid her the $1.6 million investment I doubt we would even have heard about this. Β What bugs me about these MeToo accusations is the timing. Β With a civil suit, all she's looking for is money. Β Who knows what the Patriots or NFL will do next, or what the courts will decide. Β It's just odd that she files her suit now. Β 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Proceeds to call out Kraft, Roethlisberger, Shannon Sharpe. Dude doesn’t need football right now. He needs to get his mental health right.

Does he know anything about contracts? I’m guessing he looks at the money and says β€œyeah, that’ll work” and doesn’t read the fine printΒ 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Does he know anything about contracts? I’m guessing he looks at the money and says β€œyeah, that’ll work” and doesn’t read the fine printΒ 

I don’t think he does. Saw somebody say he went from $30m guaranteed with Oakland to $9m Β guaranteed with New England and will wind up making $200k for the season.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, Stoney said:

I don’t think he does. Saw somebody say he went from $30m guaranteed with Oakland to $9m Β guaranteed with New England and will wind up making $200k for the season.

Brown and Manziel should start a NFL career management consultant firm to help other nut cases manage their football careers .....Β