Antonio Brown Frostbite Feet

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Brown and Manziel should start a NFL career management consultant firm to help other nut cases manage their football careers ..... 

You mean how not to ?  Brown isn't going to get any of "his" money.  He just thinks he is.   

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Stoney said:

Had a workout with the New Orleans Saints this morning. 

I heard that, and what's been weird is after he was released by the Patriots we didn't hear any stories on the two women that have sued him or made accusations.  We have heard of his tweets to the Patriots.  I'm thinking those two women were simply scorned women.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I heard that, and what's been weird is after he was released by the Patriots we didn't hear any stories on the two women that have sued him or made accusations.  We have heard of his tweets to the Patriots.  I'm thinking those two women were simply scorned women.  

You might be right about the women. Kinda funny how that went away (got paid) and now he’s wanting anybody to pick him up (needs money.) 

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

You might be right about the women. Kinda funny how that went away (got paid) and now he’s wanting anybody to pick him up (needs money.) 

New Orleans is desperate for the playoffs, and why they have shown interest.  I've heard that they might look at Dez Bryant again too.