Recent transfers 3A D2

Newtonres7586

14 hours ago, OleMoe said:

He in Galveston Ball.. He gone. 😎 

Moe , how sure of that are you, I've heard from a couple sources he went to another school around Beaumont, then back to Newton, and he is there now. Also, he is on the Newton football roster. Word is, he was added July 30,2019

On 8/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, OleMoe said:

Shhhhhhhhh... dont give away our secrets..😎NB.. 

Let it be known there aren't any secrets in newton, back to back champs looking to 3 peat, loosing a HOF coach just adds fuel to the fire, newton earned my respect and are the champs til they are dethroned... I've heard this young man is a threat to all 3a opponents and I'm interested to see how he does this year... Jmho

• Thanks 2

On 8/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Eagles97 said:

Reply.  He’s back and has been in work outs all summer with the team.  This is a game changer 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Eagles97 said:

Reply.  He’s back and has been in work outs all summer with the team.  This is a game changer 

Eagles97, what can you tell us about T browns younger brother. Is he too young, or what. Also what's the deal with Hunter Amburn. He is not on Newtons roster this year. That kid had promise.

thanks

7 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Eagles97, what can you tell us about T browns younger brother. Is he too young, or what. Also what's the deal with Hunter Amburn. He is not on Newtons roster this year. That kid had promise.

thanks

are you sure you are a fig fan?

9 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

thanks

Hunter is playing.  Go to church with him. Dillion Brown is a Freshman this year and will possibly move up. He’s bigger that Tamauzia and has the height. 

2 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

Hunter is playing.  Go to church with him. Dillion Brown is a Freshman this year and will possibly move up. He’s bigger that Tamauzia and has the height. 

What ever happened to brown if it can be announced on here Just curious, young man has(d) a bright future ahead of him 

3 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

He’s at TJC if he does good this year he’ll join the group at TCU 

Eagles97: That is great news.  Didn't Caiden Walker go to TJC also? If so, I'm looking forward to watching them play TVCC this year. I believe they are on their schedule.

5th down, I'm a Hugh eagles fan. I just don't live there anymore. Moved away in 1986. 🚙