Fantasy Football 2019?

KirtFalcon

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's already set up to join?

I believe the plan is so far to do NFL.com again. It has a easy app that most folks can have access to it. There will be a new rule or two. Anyone inactive for two consecutive weeks, they are out and their team will be dumped to the waivers. 

22 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's already set up to join?

You already belong, so no need to join.  We're just waiting for replacement owners/GM's for those that dropped out last year and a few that aren't going to play this year.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

@thegreatbambino

@Golfingnut

@topher805

@JustAFan11

Y’all up for another year?

I appreciate the invite, but I have my hands full with taking care of my mom 24/7. She has Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia and is in the last stage, so not sure if I could give full attention to the fantasy league this year. Thanks again and I hope y'all will ask me again next year. Everyone have fun!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

I'll have to pass, I have too much going on.

Geeze you act like it takes a lot of time to work on a team.  I usually have all of my stuff done in 15 minutes with maybe 10 minutes more of tweaks during the week.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AKA said:

When are the last preseason games...  this weekend? If so, do we want to set the draft for sometime next week?

This will be week 3 games, next weeks will be the last. Are we still at 7 or 8 players?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKA said:

I think we're timing it to be the week after the last preseason game, so...  week after next, right @Stoney

30 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I think that’s right. 

Like what time and what day? 

Its football season so I don’t have much free time during the week and I don’t want to sign up then have to auto draft.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Like what time and what day? 

Its football season so I don’t have much free time during the week and I don’t want to sign up then have to auto draft.

I think a Monday or Tuesday would work. Wednesday’s are Church nights, Thursday and Friday are football nights. 

• Like 1